Since talent management is central to our growth strategy, your expertise and leadership will be key for us to evolve into a higher performing organization.
You will create an empowered work environment that attracts and retains the best and brightest to both achieve our purpose and maintain our position as a top employer. As an inspiring, proactive human resources leader, you will protect the vision and values that drive our corporate culture.
What you bring to the table
- As part or the senior leadership team, you will provide strategic leadership to the HR function. You believe in collaboration as a powerful value that supports growth.
- You will champion organizational culture based on trust, respect and fair treatment of all.
- You will develop and implement HR systems, processes and policies that Support Laurentide’s strategic direction and positioning.
- You will be accountable for all aspects of human resource operations, including; human resources planning and organizational design, labour relations, talent management, employee development, compensation and benefits, HR information systems, attendance, wellness programs, and occupational health and safety.
Essential skills and qualifications to be successful
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive, senior human resources leadership and management experience.
- Bilingualism written and spoken (English and French);
- BAA in industrial relations or master’s degree in management, or a relevant field.
- Certified Human Resources professional designation: CRHP.
- Highest levels of personal integrity and honesty.
- A combination of mental flexibility, creativity, and judgement.
- An analytical, problem-solving and strategic mindset that applies to all scopes of projects and issues.
- Demonstrated talent for building relationships, fostering collaboration, leading transformational change as well as openness to new, innovative structures and practices.
Laurentide’s purpose is to help industry thrive in Eastern Canada. We empower our customers by collaborating with them to solve tough challenges and by providing them with the support required to deliver results. We empower people by providing our employees with the best training, tools, and work environment to help them thrive. We advance industry by providing our customers with the products, services, and technology needed to drive innovation. We also advance industry by building the best network of quality business partners.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will deliver a memorable candidate experience and push your creative limits to promote our employer branding. You are passionate about people, driven to impro [...]
En tant que spécialiste de l'acquisition de talents, vous ferez vivre une expérience mémorable aux candidats et repousserez vos limites créatives pour promouvoir notre image de marque d'employeur. [...]
Puisque la gestion des talents est au cœur de notre stratégie de croissance, votre expertise et leadership seront essentiels pour permettre notre évolution vers une organisation plus performante. [...]
Since talent management is central to our growth strategy, your expertise and leadership will be key for us to evolve into a higher performing organization. You will create an empowered work environm [...]