Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Hotel Georgia is looking for a Administrative Assistant / Marketing Executive
Administrative Assistant/Marketing Executive will provide administrative support to Managing Director/ Marketing support to Director of Sales & Marketing on key marketing tasks (PR, E-commerce, Social Media, Digital Marketing etc) and supports the sales departments with day-to-day tasks and administrative projects while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide general administrative support for the Managing Director
- Greet and direct office visitors, answer telephones, respond to direct requests for information and/or forward messages to appropriate departments within the hotel.
- Make sure the office is kept in orderly and clean fashion
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing and requisitions of office supplies
- Maintain photocopier and paper supply
- Coordinate, maintain and organize file folders for the Managing Director
- Set up and coordinate meetings/appointments for the Managing Director
- Receive and distribute all incoming mail and coordinate outgoing mail, including courier services and interoffice distribution
- Maintain and safeguard all contracts, licenses, permits and ensure compliance with their requirements
- Maintain and updates calendar for Managing Director
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities or special projects assigned by the Managing Director
- Develop and implement regular posts for key social media, utilizing (where applicable) local social media agencies and corporate resource.
- Act as the lead on the resort’s web page content, liaising with the resort to ensure all information, promotions and photography are accurate at all times
- Act as the lead on Rosewood Elite website, ensuring all information, promotions and photography are accurate and refreshed bi-monthly
- Manage content and updates across all third-party websites, including OTA’s
- Support the Director of Sales and Marketing with management of the communication agencies (public Relations, Digital Content) as well as the brand PR efforts
- Assist in the execution of the various e-commerce strategies including paid search, SEO and display re-marketing together with the Director of Sales and Marketing and the assigned e-commerce agency.
- Compile and manage the local client promotional schedules for F&B; and Spa
- Using Constant Contact and Cendyn develop layouts (text and images) for quarterly newsletters and local promotions and maintain the customer databases in both systems
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance
- Act as the lead contact with the Corporate Digital Marketing & eCommerce team for collateral and visual materials, promotional campaigns etc.
- Process/distribute Sales/Media comp rooms requests
- Assist in month end reporting and controls as needed.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum two years operational or administrative experience for a luxury or ultra-luxury hotel / resort
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of international degree in Hotel Management, Marketing or Communications and progressive work-related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask tasks.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, including website, email, paid search, SEO, display, mobile and social media
- Preferred proficiency with analytics and design platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding and experience with luxury travel and retail markets.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Photoshop or Publisher, Microsoft Word, Excel, Opera, CRM/ Contact management systems preferably Salesforce
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- We encourage personal and professional growth. Continue the Rosewood Journey through global talent development opportunities.
About Rosewood Hotel Georgia
Following its debut in the Roaring '20s, the legendary Hotel Georgia came to be known as Vancouver's most historic and elegant retreat. When it first welcomed guests in 1927, the hotel brought unheard of luxuries to the young city of Vancouver and Canada's West Coast. And it wasn't just the local society set that made the hotel the heart of Vancouver; Louis Armstrong, Ginger Rogers, Frank Sinatra, Laurence Olivier, the Rolling Stones and the Prince of Wales all added to the mystique of this irreplaceable piece of history.
Now unveiled as Rosewood Hotel Georgia, the fully restored Georgian Revival property has returned to its former grandeur with additional elegance afforded by extensive amenities and the impeccable service of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. From the painstaking restoration of Old World craftsmanship to the addition of the most luxurious furnishings and latest technology, Rosewood Hotel Georgia offers an unmatched combination of legacy and luxury - a return to the golden age of hotel travel.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rosewood-hotels-&-resorts/
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Swan River, MB $17.97 an hour Requisition ID: 43881 Position Number: 20093597 Posting End Date: January 24, 2020 City: Swan River Site: Shared Health Work Location: Swan Valley Health Centre D [...]
Vancouver, BC Full-time, Part-time $14.00 - $15.75 an hour PART-TIME & FULL-TIME BARISTA –VARIOUS DOWNTOWN LOCATIONS CAFFE ARTIGIANO We are looking for passionate Baristas for our Yaletown, Hor [...]
Toronto, ON Buca at Yonge & St.Clair has an opportunity for dedicated, passionate and driven Bartenders and Servers with full time availability for both morning and night shifts. The successful candi [...]
Mississauga, ON TRUGREEN CANADA If you are Independent, driven by performance and reward, and looking for more than just the average job with great earning potential, you have come to the right pla [...]