Conair Consumer Products ULC
Conair Consumer Products ULC, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, is a privately owned company, located in Woodbridge, Ontario, and part of the Conair Corporation, a Global organization. We are a leading Personal Care and Small Kitchen Appliances Company in Canada, operating under brands such as “Conair”, “Cuisinart”, and “Babyliss.”
We have an immediate opening within our culinary division for a National Account Manager – Cuisinart. This exciting position will appeal to candidates looking for an opportunity to join a thriving, dynamic organization that is proud of its entrepreneurial culture and proactive approach.
- Oversee a block of National Accounts within the retail sector.
- Generate new sales and secure the listing of new products.
- Grow business through strategic account management.
- Manage customer trade spend with the goal of maximizing return on investment.
- Present periodic reports that track progress against business objectives.
- Create, present, and manage the execution of promotional programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of executed plans/programs.
- Track and measure account POS to ensure successful program sell through.
- Forecast SKU level product requirements.
- Achieve budgeted goals set by management.
- Work with other departments to ensure commitments to customers are met.
- Explore and target new business opportunities.
- Attend trade shows as required.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- A high degree of commitment to relationship building and customer satisfaction.
- An excellent work ethic and time management skills to handle multiple requests and deadlines effectively.
- High analytical, critical thinking, decision making and detail orientation.
- Ability to think and work independently within a team environment.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing.
- 10+ years of experience in a senior sales role.
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP.
We invite you to tell us about your career thus far and how your experience and skills can provide value to our organization by emailing [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
QualificationsPour bien accomplir ce travail, l'associé devra être en mesure d'effectuer chacune de ces tâches de façon satisfaisante. Les exigences énumérées représentent le degré de connais [...]
Don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? If you like meeting new people and doing something different all the time, skip the office environment. Come join our dynamic team! Be part of a n [...]
Join our team Our Broadband Networks team is laying the foundation for the future, connecting homes and businesses across Canada to our TELUS PureFibre™ network. Our Customer Solutions Delivery ( [...]
Company SummaryWalmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is [...]