Fire & Flower
You see all aspects of a retail shop’s operations as a big, beautiful puzzle that you can’t wait to assemble. You have a passion for education and that makes you a customer experience superstar. You have a knack for everything from educating customers, engaging with your community and supporting your peers as we tackle educating Canadians about cannabis!
As a leader based in our first Okotok shop, you’ve got a collaborative, whistle-while-you-work mentality, but you’re also serious about implementing best practices, policies, rules, and regulations. You inspire your staff to reach the highest level of their capabilities while running a tight ship that advances the company’s ethos.
The successful candidate will lead a team of their own to a revolution. Are you ready to light the fire?
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the following;
- The ability to foster, develop, and motivate high performing customer success teams in a rapidly changing/growing environment.
- A refined sales acumen - you can see opportunities in the field and are able to navigate the sales process in order to create new value.
- Leading through change - entering into an emerging market, you will need the ability to manage with ambiguity. This controlled chaos equates to constantly changing priorities and requires a great deal of on-your-feet thinking.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end business from sales to delivery - we are constantly expanding the ways in which we can help our customers and we need a leader that can move seamlessly from opportunity to execution.
- Robust technical skills - you are comfortable understanding and communicating how different technologies come together to achieve your customer’s goals.
- Top level accountability - you take full ownership of your work and that of your team - your customers understand that you’re accountable for their knowledge.
- Solid delivery professional - you and your team will be building and executing on customer deliverables every day.
- Educates staff on cannabis products, strains, and consumption methods
- Leadership experience in retail, hospitality, or customer experience is an asset
- Inspires activities of all assigned shop employees
- Ambitious self-starter with killer organizational and time management abilities
- Proficient with intermediate computer software (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Complete Qualified Cannabis Worker
Fire & Flower Inc values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Inclusion to us means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Richmond Hill, ON $26.67 an hour College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years 1 year to less than 2 years Work Setting - School or edu [...]
Blackfalds, AB Casual Be a member of the corporate services team, providing financial expertise through financial accounting and analysis in an efficient, effective and timely manner. This will [...]
Mississauga, ON This position is responsible for directing a group of operations area managers in the overall fulfillment of operations. Ensures strategic operational plans are developed and implemen [...]
Toronto, ON Kepler is changing the face of satellite communications by launching a constellation of telecommunication nanosatellites! With the recent success of our Series A funding, a handful of ear [...]