We are currently looking for a Business Analyst - Insurance in our Burlington, Ontario (CDN) office. This position reports directly to the Development Manager.
The Purpose Of This Role Is To
- Utilize knowledge of software system(s) and business processes to identify requirements to implement, fix, and enhance technical solutions for clients
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements for developers
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Interpret the business needs and prioritize requirements of existing and new clients.
- Translate business needs into the development requirements.
- Identify and model business rules, processes and data requirements.
- Analyse software problems and diagnose root causes.
- Provide clear, concise, and helpful communications to clients.
- Test and validate software systems.
- Provide training to clients.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and compliance requirements in the insurance industry.
- Experienced Business Analyst with at least 3 years in a software application environment.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Track record of delivering on your commitments.
- Analytical, organized, detail-oriented and a good problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional in manner and appearance.
- Deal well with frequent changes.
- Detailed business knowledge of the individual insurance industry, ideally the agent/commission/new business aspect
- Belong in a smart, committed, fun-loving team
- Experience as a software developer or tester is an asset.
- French/English bilingual is an asset
iPipeline is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry. Through our SaaS solutions, we accelerate and simplify insurance sales, compliance, operations, and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the life insurance industry including carriers, agents (such as financial advisors and independent insurance agents), distributors (such as banks, broker-dealers, and general agencies) and consumers. Our innovative solutions enable automated processing for pre-sales, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, reporting, consumer delivery and agency management.
iPipeline makes it easier for people to purchase investment and insurance products that secure their financial future. With headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, iPipeline has locations in Cheltenham (UK), Burlington (ON), Fort Lauderdale, Ontario (CA), Philadelphia, and Salt Lake City. Visit www.ipipeline.com.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Richmond Hill, ON $26.67 an hour College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years 1 year to less than 2 years Work Setting - School or edu [...]
Blackfalds, AB Casual Be a member of the corporate services team, providing financial expertise through financial accounting and analysis in an efficient, effective and timely manner. This will [...]
Mississauga, ON This position is responsible for directing a group of operations area managers in the overall fulfillment of operations. Ensures strategic operational plans are developed and implemen [...]
Toronto, ON Kepler is changing the face of satellite communications by launching a constellation of telecommunication nanosatellites! With the recent success of our Series A funding, a handful of ear [...]