Job Description SummaryThis position’s primary responsibility is to work together with the Sales Operation and Enablement team to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) application. This includes sales reporting/dashboards, user administration, role-based security settings, the configuration of standard and custom entry fields. They will also participate in cross-departmental projects to enhance our processes surrounding Salesforce.com and its use. This position is based in Vancouver, Canada for a 12 month contract.Job Description
Duties And Responsibilities
- Implement and develop projects on Salesforce.com for Sales and other departments including, but not limited to, Customer Service, Supply Chain,
Marketing, Product Support, Instrumentation and the Key Relationship Management Team.
- Focus on optimizing processes and solving technical issues
- Coordinate with the CRM Manager to maintain associated documents, including agendas, minutes and the CRM roadmap.
- In collaboration with Information Systems, assist in the development of Request for Proposal documents and coordinate the selection process for external vendors to provide specific services with respect to the Salesforce.
- Research and recommend add-ons or enhancements to improve ROI of the CRM application.
- Communicate with Sales and other applicable departments globally regarding changes to the CRM user interface, training or best practices.
- Conduct or delegate regular maintenance and backup to sustain application performance and functionality.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization; develop and generate ad hoc reports as required.
- Work with Sales Operations Analyst to develop better analytical tools.
- Identify and help implement improvements in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com with minimum 3 years’ experience as an administrator or one 2 year experience as a consultant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or equivalent required.
- Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer Certification (strongly preferred)
- Confidently work off existing code
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com reporting capabilities.
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce highly desirable.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all Salesforce product offerings & Solutions
- Ability to gather detailed requirements and provide appropriate translation to applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in order to assist with a myriad of system issues and answer questions regarding product set-up.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with team members from different departments.
- Advanced knowledge of G Suite from Google Cloud
- Knowledge of SQL and SOQL would be an asset.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Summary The Research Associate is responsible for testing new and existing products, product components, competing products and platform technologies for the assigned Team in the Re [...]
Job Description Summary The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of activities to support STEMCELL’s global organization and Human Resources Operations team. Job [...]
Job Description SummaryThis position’s primary responsibility is to work together with the Sales Operation and Enablement team to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) a [...]
Job Description Summary The Manufacturing Operations Associate is responsible for constructing schedules for Manufacturing groups and creating & maintaining Manufacturing documentation. The Manufa [...]