Conduct outbound telesales calls to both an assigned group of Seton accounts and proactively prospect organizations within predefined industries to maximize sales opportunities.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Successfully meet or exceed annual revenue and gross profit targets that fully support the Company's objectives
- Proactively plan and execute outbound call presentations over the telephone
- Develop strong business relationships with current and prospective clients and leverage these relationships to establish a buying network within the organization
- Proactively prospect contacts/organizations within the industry and/or geographical territory assigned to uncover current and future sales opportunities
- Consistently achieve and or exceed outbound call targets as directed by Management
- Complete all assignments in a thorough and timely manner
- Respond to all internal & external customer voice mail messages within two business hours
- Develop and maintain effective selling, account management and time management skills
- Update customer files in SAP as required; including account names, account addresses, contact names and information, fax, E-mail addresses and SIC codes
- Discuss, display, or demonstrate product using samples or catalog
- Provides customer with accurate price and delivery information based on information available in SAP
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent commercial experience (minimum of two years experience)
- Proven experience in high energy sales environment, demonstrating active listening, perseverance, multi tasked oriented, drive and negotiation skills
- Professional and confident demeanor
- Organized and comfortable managing multiple tasks
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent computer and web navigation skills
- Language skills - Bilingual (English/French). Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%).
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places. Brady's products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in 1914, the Company has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2018, employed approximately 6,200 people in its worldwide businesses.
Brady's fiscal 2019 sales were approximately $1.16 billion.
Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available at www.bradycorp.com.
Seton has been a worldwide leader in safety and identification products for over 50 years. Established as a small stamping and engraving nameplate company, Seton has expanded into a successful direct marketing business located in Markham, Ontario. Seton's safety products include signs, labels, traffic controls, pipe markers and general workplace safety products for manufacturing, property management, transportation, and general maintenance. We offer more than 60,000 products which increase workplace safety and enhance facility marking applications for our millions of customers around the globe.
We are committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of the Canadian Society.
As a result we actively recruit members of the employment equity groups.
Reasonable accommodation will be made for persons with disabilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Pitt Meadows, BC Full-time, Permanent Salary: $16.40/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Avai [...]
Ottawa, ON Duties and Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the School Administrator, the PhD and Website Administrator is primarily responsible for administering the PhD program and providing [...]
Drummondville, QC Full-time, Permanent Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our assoc [...]
Kitimat, BC LNG Canada is a joint venture comprised of Shell Canada Energy (40%) (an affiliate of Royal Dutch Shell plc), and affiliates of Petronas (25%) PetroChina (15%), Mitsubishi Corporation (15 [...]