The Technical Support Admin Specialist is responsible for providing Entrust Certificate Services customers and partners with basic technical and product support for a variety of operational, network, server, or related services via telephone and e-mail. The successful applicant will be working in a dynamic environment where initiative and a willingness to take on responsibility is a must. This position will be based in our Kanata (Ottawa) Office.
- Interact daily with customers to identify, document and resolve customer issues.
- Provide timely, reliable and professional service.
- Ensure that customers interactions are logged within the CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
system and they are updated with the correct information (e.g. contact name, account name)
- Provide first response to cases that are unclear to what is being requested of support.
- Identify and escalate complex issues to the best available team member.
- Interact with various functional departments to provide timely and accurate solutions to customers.
- Perform daily administrative task that are assigned to the ECS Support team (e.g. retail refunds, check voicemail and manual revocation requests)
- Assist Global Product Support Management and Leadership to ensure day to day operations are functioning properly
- Demonstrate Entrust Datacard core values daily and follow the ECS Support Mission Statement – Learn, Educate and Accommodate
- College Diploma, and/or relevant background in a technical field
- General knowledge of Enterprise Security.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft and/or Linux based operating systems.
- Knowledge of web servers (e.g., IIS, Apache), application servers (e.g., WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat), networking (TCP/IP, routers, firewalls, load balancers).
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and adapt quickly to new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong English language communication skills, speaking, listening, writing, and reading.
- 1 Year experience working for an IT Help Desk or Call Center.
- Knowledge of Entrust products, PKI, authentication, single sign-on, identity management, fraud detection or access control products.
- Experience with virtualization software knowledge, such as, VMWare ESX server.
- Experience with Salesforce, RemedyForce or other CRM (Customer relationship management) an asset.
- Proficiency in other languages will be a strong asset.
- CompTIA Network+ or other related certificate
About Entrust Datacard
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit www.entrustdatacard.com . Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Entrust Datacard encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Contact Nicole Mair at nicole.mair @entrustdatacard.com or (phone hidden) if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
Entrust Datacard Limited is an EOE/People with Disabilities employer.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hinton, AB Full-time, Part-time $15 - $16 an hour WENDY'S in Hinton We are looking for Full Time / Part Time Team Member to join our Team for Hinton Branch. Duties and Responsibilities is to provi [...]
Vancouver, BC About Us Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a "CNBC Disruptor 50 Company", named by BC Tech Association as "Emerging Company of t [...]
Scarborough, ON Temporary Temporary seasonal help needed. Dec 13, 16, 17, 18 AND 19. Start 9AM. Work to approx 6PM, may send home earlier if we are not too busy. MUST have good penmanship. Requires [...]
Vancouver, BC The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a sales environment. A day in the life… - Set and achieve sales goals [...]