Cygnet Health Care
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health / RMN with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet St Augustine’s.
Cygnet St Augustine’s is a 32 bed CQC rated ‘Good’ site that provides specialist high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men. It provides state-of-the-art facilities and a multi-disciplinary treatment programme designed to assist service users with their return to independent living.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN a with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g.Rehabilitation etc.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years
Our dedicated clinical teams provide a full multi-disciplinary programme that includes; occupational therapy, psychology, psychiatry and vocational training, offering service users the opportunities and support they need to stabilise their condition and enter society with a renewed sense of enthusiasm and optimism.
At Cygnet St Augustine’s, our services offer more than just specialists and treatments, we value the service users as people, help enhance their interests and abilities, encourage them to share their views and help them unlock their talents and aspirations.
Our Specialist Pathway Service Offers The Following
- Men aged 18+
- Detained under the Mental Health Act (1983) or informal
- Primary diagnosis of mental illness with:
- Complex comorbidities
- Substance, drug and alcohol abuse
- Treatment resistance
- Behaviours that challenge
- Aiming for a return to community or community-based care
- History of sexual abuse or domestic violence
- Typical diagnoses: schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar affective disorder or depression
- May have secondary diagnoses of mild learning disability, autism spectrum disorder or personality disorder
- May have a forensic history and/or be stepping down from secure services
- May have a history of repeated acute admissions
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Richmond Hill, ON $26.67 an hour College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years 1 year to less than 2 years Work Setting - School or edu [...]
Blackfalds, AB Casual Be a member of the corporate services team, providing financial expertise through financial accounting and analysis in an efficient, effective and timely manner. This will [...]
Mississauga, ON This position is responsible for directing a group of operations area managers in the overall fulfillment of operations. Ensures strategic operational plans are developed and implemen [...]
Toronto, ON Kepler is changing the face of satellite communications by launching a constellation of telecommunication nanosatellites! With the recent success of our Series A funding, a handful of ear [...]