Shark Club - Sports | Bar | Grill
To produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Food handling.
Qualifications & Key Attributes
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
- Works well under pressure.
- High tolerance for repetition.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Winnipeg, MB To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Handyman Connection is seeking an experienced Drywall Finisher. This skilled craftsman would ideally have a variet [...]
Victoria, BC Part-time $14.50 - $16.00 an hour The Night Auditor is the face of the Island Travel Inn hotel for the thousands of travelers that pass through every year. Job Description: - Resp [...]
Vancouver, BC The Key Holder Cast Member supports the Store Leadership Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the Store ensuring that the Guest, both internal and external, has “The [...]
Ottawa, ON REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Audience Data and Measurement DEPARTMENT: Audience Development - Digital Leadership STATUS: Full-Time St. Joseph Communications (SJC) really comes down to o [...]