Chop Steakhouse & Bar
In search of a full time Prep/Line cook, previous experience necessary. This is a 5 morning a week position, days negotiable.
- Daily preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
- Maintain knowledge of company specifications and recipes.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Maintain quality and speed of production.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous cooking or prep experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Vancouver, BC Smarter trade. Better lives. As a new world takes shape, DP World enables smarter trade and improves lives. Our modern, strategically positioned marine terminals and logistics parks ha [...]
Vancouver, BC Part-time $23.09 an hour Job Posting Job ID: 36274 Location: Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Employment Group: Technicians & Research Assists Job Category: N [...]
Mississauga, ON $26.50 an hour We are looking for an energized & motivated AZ Driver to work in the Mississauga, ON area. Responsibilities: -Safely transport and operate various pieces of heavy/m [...]
Mississauga, ON $15 an hour Job Description Location : 295 Superior Blvd Mississauga POSITION SUMMARY The General Labourer will be required to perform tasks involving physical labour and is respo [...]