PRIME PUBS LTD
Fionn MacCools in London is looking for Prep Cooks!
Our Pubs are known for great food and drink, friendly people and a kick-a$$ good time - and it takes a killer team to keep it all going. We welcome charmers and hard workers of all stripes, whether you're here for a short while on your way to something else, or you're a seasoned professional looking to advance your career. Either way you'll find yourself challenged, inspired and supported - and have a great time along the way. And although we have been known to brag, don't just take our word for it: Prime Restaurants has been recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies. We think that's something you can hang your hat on.
Join us for a job you'll love. As a Prep Cook your primary focus will be to prepare and present foods using standardized recipes and portion sizes.
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time and items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, sanitized stat
- Restock any low items during the shift
- Perform all opening and closing assignments as instructed
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Previous experience cooking and handling food in a high-volume casual dining restaurant is a definite asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today
This posting may be designed to generate a pool of candidates for potential future opportunities. Immediate positions may or may not exist today.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Winnipeg, MB To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Handyman Connection is seeking an experienced Drywall Finisher. This skilled craftsman would ideally have a variet [...]
Victoria, BC Part-time $14.50 - $16.00 an hour The Night Auditor is the face of the Island Travel Inn hotel for the thousands of travelers that pass through every year. Job Description: - Resp [...]
Vancouver, BC The Key Holder Cast Member supports the Store Leadership Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the Store ensuring that the Guest, both internal and external, has “The [...]
Ottawa, ON REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Audience Data and Measurement DEPARTMENT: Audience Development - Digital Leadership STATUS: Full-Time St. Joseph Communications (SJC) really comes down to o [...]