Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, there will be a Wyndham there to welcome them.
When Wyndham Worldwide was established, we created a set of values that underpin our distinctive culture, drive our growth, nurture innovation and inspire the great experiences we create for associates and the people we serve.
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview is now seeking a Barista / Bartender to join our team.
The Barista / Bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous,
and efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for receiving and delivering guests orders and collecting payment.
- Exercise good public and customer relations skills at all times. Take initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Dispense alcoholic beverages and controls service to ensure customers do not become intoxicated in accordance with liquor and hotel and company policies and regulations.
- Prepare all drink orders as required and to charge for such orders as they are prepared and in the appropriate manner.
- Comply with all liquor laws, health regulations, and company policies.
- Perform all side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc.
- Wash and sanitize all glasses and utensils.
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to required closing time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of menu items.
- Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
- Communicate with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle dishes, money, merchandise, etc. Lift and carry heavy items, such as trays.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Barista and/or Bartender experience
- Smart Serve Ontario
- Must be available to work weekends, evenings & holidays***
Please Note: This job posting is not an exclusive list of all job functions that will be asked to be performed from time to time. This is only a sample; you may be required to perform other duties as assigned by management.
Should you require any assistance, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact our Human Resources Department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Montréal, QC Job Description Kanguru.ca is a digital media agency that creates innovative media products and services for their clients. Since our inception, we have made our clients' success our [...]
Edmonton, AB Your Opportunity: Description: As a Surgical Processor, you will be responsible for the decontamination, reassembly and sterilization of hospital supplies, equipment and surgical inst [...]
Burnaby, BC UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD. We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for y [...]
Laval, QC LUNDI AU VENDREDI - SALAIRE TRÈS INTÉRESSANT À DISCUTER LORS DE L'ENTREVUE - VOUS DEVEZ ÊTRE DISPONIBLE À TEMPS PLEIN CUISINE - La personne aura la responsabilité d'effectuer la c [...]