East Side Marios Restaurant
Hey, want to be part of the family?
East Side Mario's is all about good food, family, friends and fun. It's a lively place where folks can relax and enjoy their favourite Italian food in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It's also a rewarding place to work for energetic people with a great personality and a knack for keeping guests happy. Whether you're interested in a full-time career or a part-time position, we'll recognize your hard work and support you in your personal and professional development. (And don't just take our word for that: East Side Mario's is a proud part of Prime Restaurants Inc., which has been recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies.)
Take a look at our latest opportunity for a Kitchen Manager at East Side Mario's Burlington and consider joining our happy family. We promise you'll have a lot of fun along the way!
The ideal Kitchen Manager thrives on working in a faced past environment and has strong motivational and supervisory skills. As a Kitchen Manager, your primary focus will be to oversee the execution of the brand menu and the restaurant kitchen operations according to East Side Mario's standards.
- Manage inventory, food and culinary labour costs
- Manage food inventories
- Prepare culinary team schedules to meet the needs of the restaurant and budget guidelines
- Oversee the training and development of the kitchen team, ensuring constant improvement in culinary skills
- Ensure consistency of quality, portion control and plated presentation
- Ensure recipe adherence in kitchen execution of all products served
- Oversee adherence to legislative and food handling requirements
- Implement and adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Minimum 2-3 years management experience working in a high-volume casual dining restaurant
- Post-secondary education, preferably in hospitality and/or business related field
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Excellent knowledge of food, food handling and preparation
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20' employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Pitt Meadows, BC Full-time, Permanent Salary: $16.40/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Avai [...]
Ottawa, ON Duties and Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the School Administrator, the PhD and Website Administrator is primarily responsible for administering the PhD program and providing [...]
Drummondville, QC Full-time, Permanent Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our assoc [...]
Kitimat, BC LNG Canada is a joint venture comprised of Shell Canada Energy (40%) (an affiliate of Royal Dutch Shell plc), and affiliates of Petronas (25%) PetroChina (15%), Mitsubishi Corporation (15 [...]