Pickle Barrel Restaurants
The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn't need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined 'quality' with 'incredible value'. Today we have restaurants across the Greater Toronto, our menu has 300 items and we have over 1,000 employees.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
The Pickle Barrel is looking for Hosts for our Sherway Gardens (in Etobicoke) location.
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Deliver Perfect Guest Experience by ensuring all standards are being excecuted and exceeded based on our established specifications
- Be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Recipe Unlimited Corporation/Cara's Principles
- Food Service/Hospitality Experience
- Must have a love for people and strive for service excellence
- Driven and focused
- Smart Serve
- Open to learning, coaching and career growth
- Minimum of 1 year of operational experience in a
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards.
- Driven and focused to execute with excellence.
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today.
This posting may be designed to generate a pool of candidates for potential future opportunities.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Montréal, QC Job Description Kanguru.ca is a digital media agency that creates innovative media products and services for their clients. Since our inception, we have made our clients' success our [...]
Edmonton, AB Your Opportunity: Description: As a Surgical Processor, you will be responsible for the decontamination, reassembly and sterilization of hospital supplies, equipment and surgical inst [...]
Burnaby, BC UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD. We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for y [...]
Laval, QC LUNDI AU VENDREDI - SALAIRE TRÈS INTÉRESSANT À DISCUTER LORS DE L'ENTREVUE - VOUS DEVEZ ÊTRE DISPONIBLE À TEMPS PLEIN CUISINE - La personne aura la responsabilité d'effectuer la c [...]