Moxie's Grill & Bar
To produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Food handling.
Qualifications & Key Attributes
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
- Works well under pressure.
- High tolerance for repetition.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Richmond Hill, ON $26.67 an hour College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years 1 year to less than 2 years Work Setting - School or edu [...]
Blackfalds, AB Casual Be a member of the corporate services team, providing financial expertise through financial accounting and analysis in an efficient, effective and timely manner. This will [...]
Mississauga, ON This position is responsible for directing a group of operations area managers in the overall fulfillment of operations. Ensures strategic operational plans are developed and implemen [...]
Toronto, ON Kepler is changing the face of satellite communications by launching a constellation of telecommunication nanosatellites! With the recent success of our Series A funding, a handful of ear [...]