Sunwing Travel Group is the largest vertically integrated travel company in North America! Our Purpose: passionate people making vacation dreams come true.
We're looking for a Travel Counsellor to join the Brandon, MB SellOffVacations team. You will be responsible to ensure that consumer travel needs are processed accurately and in a friendly and timely manner.
Be EPIC! Our Values are entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative and customer-centric. Named one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing companies for 14 years in a row, we are looking for an epic Travel Counsellor to join our team.
You are a results and deadline oriented Travel Counsellor,
responsible for providing high quality service to consumer travel clients and for emphasizing long term working relationships to build a strong repeat customer base. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will Achieve and exceed sales targets by cultivating repeat customers and obtaining new customers by participating in local marketing tactics and local networking.
With a passion for giving customers a great experience, you are comfortable working in a fast paced environment. As a Travel Counsellor, you like working with the public and share responsibilities within a team environment. You excel at client management, organization, and sales. You are self-motivated with effective time management skills, able to manage a varied workload.
What You’ll Do
- Provide high quality service to consumer travel clients emphasizing long term working relationships to build a strong repeat customer base
- Sell a full range of preferred supplier products to meet and exceed targets
- Provide accurate, complex travel information (i.e. detailed travel documentation, etc.)
- Organize and assist with local business building promotions and local networking
- Assist in the resolution of client complaints
- Invoice and document client files accurately in accordance to company policy
- Works closely with Consumers, Tour Operators and various Internal Support departments
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience as a Travel Counsellor
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills, able to manage a varied workload
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good problem solving ability, attentive to detail
- Provincial certification
- Strong sales skills
- Able to present a positive attitude and embrace change and new challenges
- Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment
- Must adapt to varying communication styles
- Must be able to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
What You’ll Be A Part Of
- Great travel perks
- Grow your career with challenging and rewarding work that makes a difference
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- Work with a fun, passionate, travel loving team!
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
We have grown from the smallest tour operator in Canada to the largest vertically integrated travel company in North America.
So what does that mean? For Sunwing, it means all our products and services are offered in one vacation and all brands fall under the same parent company. We are comprised of leading leisure tour operators, travel retail, destination management, and hotel management.
We are: Sunwing Vacations and Signature Vacations; Sunwing Airlines, SunwingJets, a luxury private jet charter service, Vacation Express, a growing tour operator in the United States, SellOffVacations.com and Luxe Destination Weddings, our travel retail businesses, NexusTours, our destination management company offering ground transportation, popular tours and excursions, and Blue Diamond Resorts, the fastest growing hotel chain in the Caribbean. Blue Diamond operates popular resort brands including Planet Hollywood Hotels & Resorts, Royalton Luxury Resorts, Memories Resorts & Spa, Starfish Hotels & Resorts and Mystique Resorts across the Caribbean and Mexico.
We are also heavily involved in our communities! In 2015, we established the charitable initiative, Sunwing Foundation, to support the development of youth in the communities we operate in.
We are passionate people making vacation dreams come true!
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing diversity is important to us. We encourage applications from all humans and will provide, upon request, reasonable accommodations in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Vancouver, BC Smarter trade. Better lives. As a new world takes shape, DP World enables smarter trade and improves lives. Our modern, strategically positioned marine terminals and logistics parks ha [...]
Vancouver, BC Part-time $23.09 an hour Job Posting Job ID: 36274 Location: Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Employment Group: Technicians & Research Assists Job Category: N [...]
Mississauga, ON $26.50 an hour We are looking for an energized & motivated AZ Driver to work in the Mississauga, ON area. Responsibilities: -Safely transport and operate various pieces of heavy/m [...]
Mississauga, ON $15 an hour Job Description Location : 295 Superior Blvd Mississauga POSITION SUMMARY The General Labourer will be required to perform tasks involving physical labour and is respo [...]