Carecor Health Services Ltd.
An Application Made Easy
Carecor is looking for enthusiastic, energetic and sales minded individuals to fill 2 recruiter positions in Carecor's downtown corporate office
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Recruiter )
We Help Find Opportunities
Carecor is currently seeking to hire 2 Full-time Recruiters
Both recruiters will work from Carecor’s downtown Toronto office. One Recruiter will be accountable to hire Personal Support Workers to work in Carecor’s client healthcare facilities in Hamilton as well as hire Observational Care Providers for our client healthcare facilities in London, ON.
The second Recruiter will hire Personal Support Workers, Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses for full time,
part time and casual positions to work in Carecor’s client healthcare facilities throughout the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding regions.
Assignments for Healthcare Providers are temporary assignments. Recruitment volume expectations are very high. Recruiter candidates considering this position must be driven to meet recruitment targets.
- 1 - 3 years’ recruitment experience in high volume recruiting in the Healthcare Staffing Agency/Staffing Agency sector
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources or other post-secondary education an asset
- Solid understanding and utilization of social media sourcing strategies
- Demonstrated experience with Taleo (Applicant Tracking System)
- Must have e xcellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an affinity for sales and developing/implementing successful sourcing activities to ensure a robust pipeline of candidates to fill multiple open positions
- Demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced environment as recruiting volume expectations are high
- Excellent attendance record
- You will be required to work off-site for school/college recruitment events and presentations
- Easy access to vehicle for attendance at career fairs and recruitment presentations and to initiate sourcing activities in the Hamilton Area and surrounding regions or the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding regions.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Supervisor, Talent Acquisition
- Sourcing of qualified Personal Support Workers, Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses through various means such as career fairs, open houses, social media and recruitment campaigns
- Identify and implement recruitment strategies to effectively source, screen, interview and recruit healthcare professionals
- Responsible for the resume review and pre-screening of each candidate
- Acts as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring process
- Initiate and follow-up of candidate references
- Network and liaise with academic institutions, healthcare sector associations, etc. to leverage contacts for candidate sourcing
- Utilize social media initiatives, career fairs, targeted promotion and more for effective candidate sourcing
- Develop a continuous flow of candidates and maintain a pipeline of active and passive candidates
- Work closely with the Human Resources Assistant to ensure that new hires complete the on-boarding process (create offer letters, collect and verify required hiring documents and credentials)
- Ensure candidate data entry is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Participates in orientation for new hires
- Track and achieve various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manage recruitment requisitions in Taleo (Applicant Tracking System)
- Data entry of new hire and employee files in scheduling software (BlueSky)
- Participate in any of the following intermittent activities:
- Health and Safety Committee meetings
- Accreditation Canada Committee team meetings
- Annual College of Nurses of Ontario Registration project
For over 35 years, we proudly attract and retain staff to our professionally skilled and supportive team. We specialize in acute healthcare and have expanded our reach through acquisitions, partnerships, and additional service offerings - becoming a predominant staffing agency in Ontario and Nova Scotia. Our reputation of quality is enhanced by the dedication of our people and the relationships we build. We are committed to connecting employees with flexible and rewarding work to meet their personal and professional goals. We provide clients with a full spectrum of healthcare workers specialized in patient care, digital health, and medical administration. In addition to celebrating our quality staff, we are proud recipients of the “Exemplary Standing” award from Accreditation Canada.
Carecor Health Services is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
We thank all applicants who apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Winnipeg, MB To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Handyman Connection is seeking an experienced Drywall Finisher. This skilled craftsman would ideally have a variet [...]
Victoria, BC Part-time $14.50 - $16.00 an hour The Night Auditor is the face of the Island Travel Inn hotel for the thousands of travelers that pass through every year. Job Description: - Resp [...]
Vancouver, BC The Key Holder Cast Member supports the Store Leadership Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the Store ensuring that the Guest, both internal and external, has “The [...]
Ottawa, ON REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Audience Data and Measurement DEPARTMENT: Audience Development - Digital Leadership STATUS: Full-Time St. Joseph Communications (SJC) really comes down to o [...]