RedBranch Executive Search & Recruitment
1975 Wealth Management Operations Specialist – Outsourcing
Our Mississauga fin-tech client is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services with expertise in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations.
Responsible for the operational client support functions for assigned Institutional and Wealth Management clients. The WMO Specialist will administer, support, and facilitate the activities related to servicing clients. The incumbent will also be responsible for troubleshooting application issues, working closely with the relevant product development group to resolve discrepancies, provide feedback and participate in product/update testing.
As the ideal candidate you will have 3-6 years progressive experience within a fintech service provider or wealth management/investment industry with exposure to: back / mid-office administration, investment product accounting/administration, fintech wealth management products, business analysis, performance analysis, client support.
- Provide operational, business, and product technical support to Institutional and Wealth Management clients
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly on-boarding of client accounts and ongoing maintenance; reconciliation of cash, holdings and transactions with custodians; performance measurement, composite management and attribution analysis; internal management reporting; management fee calculations and invoices; client investment reporting, batch monitoring; client operational support
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships with business partners and clients
- Support enhancements and maintenance within various platforms
- Liaise with Management, Sales, International offices, Global Support staff and Clients to define software requirements for the product and outsourced services
- Field daily inquiries from challenging asset Clients and follow-up with appropriate solutions in a reasonable time frame
- Maintain process workflows and documentation
- Review and enhance internal controls and risk management functionality
- Participate in technology development and enhancement projects and related business testing
- Degree in Accounting, Business Admin, Computer Science; a MBA is a plus
- 2 – 5 years of experience in the Financial Services industry in Back and/or Middle Office Operations (must have)
- Professional designation (CFA/CPA/CMA/CIPM) preferred
- Self-starter with strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Superb people skills, strong team-orientation, and a professional attitude
- Strong Excel, Knowledge of MS SQL and/or Oracle database platforms a plus
Please respond with resume to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Owner operator looking for responsible driver to run our 2015 peterbuilt at a reputable local company. Work is around gp and usually home every night. must have: fluid experience super b experienc [...]
Experienced Landscapers: Come join our team! This is us: https://www.crocuslandscaping.com/ - Full service, high-end, residential construction and maintenance landscaping - Professional, Efficien [...]
Must be able to lift in excess of 100 lbs and work flexible hours. Job Type: Full-time Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour Licence: - DZ (Required) [...]
We believe in delivering an unsurpassed level of customer service, and the highest quality product. You must be comfortable interacting with guest, have a positive upbeat friendly attitude, and be wil [...]