DECO Homes, the TACC Group of companies’ newest Home Builder, is looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator for residential projects to join our team. This is an opportunity to join a young but growing company and enhance your career in the GTA residential homebuilding industry.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working closely under the Sales & Marketing Manager on the day to day sales and marketing tasks
- Client Liaison with prospect clients, existing homeowners, and the Sales Team to work on any day to day sales paperwork and agreement requirements
- Maintenance of the company’s overall branding, marketing, media,
print and on-line marketing and ensure that creative and promotional activities are brand-appropriate and up to date with all projects
- Working on multiple residential marketing projects, including market research, tracking and maintaining sales data and preparing reports
- Working closely with an advertising agency on the marketing campaign for residential projects which are assigned
- Responsible for tracking monitoring the marketing budget and spend on projects assigned
- Assist and attend community events and projects openings (requires flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required)
- Minimum 2 years of direct work experience in marketing and/or sales. Experience in low rise residential homebuilding industry is preferred.
- Post-secondary degree (Marketing, Advertising, Real Estate, Public Relations preferred)
- Highly organized, detailed orientated, and able to multi-task and excellent project administration and management skills
- Excellent customer service and relationship skills
- Strong computer literacy including use of email software, Microsoft Office products, Adobe and Creative Cloud Photoshop and in design (preferred)
- Understanding of SalesFish or Newstar programs is (preferred)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including advanced writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Basic fundamental knowledge of agreements of purchase and Sale and contract law (preferred)
Compensation for this role will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
If you meet the requirements, please email your resume and references to [email protected]
Only applicants that meet the job requirements will be considered.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Winnipeg, MB To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Handyman Connection is seeking an experienced Drywall Finisher. This skilled craftsman would ideally have a variet [...]
Victoria, BC Part-time $14.50 - $16.00 an hour The Night Auditor is the face of the Island Travel Inn hotel for the thousands of travelers that pass through every year. Job Description: - Resp [...]
Vancouver, BC The Key Holder Cast Member supports the Store Leadership Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the Store ensuring that the Guest, both internal and external, has “The [...]
Ottawa, ON REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Audience Data and Measurement DEPARTMENT: Audience Development - Digital Leadership STATUS: Full-Time St. Joseph Communications (SJC) really comes down to o [...]