RYCOM is a trusted leader in Smart Tech solutions for public and private sector real estate, properties and portfolios for over 20 years. The RYCOM team develops, delivers and supports the innovative strategy and the integrated layers of technology required to create Smart Buildings today that meet the demands of the future. By staying at the forefront of technology solutions, utilizing best-in-class support models, and delivering quality services with the highest level of care and support, RYCOM simplifies technology for clients so they can focus on their core business while achieving operational, environmental and measurable results.
Reasons to Join RYCOM:
- A team driven by passion and a culture where people make a difference because we believe that every voice counts
- An entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunity to learn different parts of the business
- Employee health and wellness program including nutritional counselling, yoga and crossfit
- Team fundraisers
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Employee training
Rycom is constantly growing and we are looking for a candidate that possesses a positive attitude in addition to willingness to learn and grow for this full time position. The successful candidate must be comfortable working independently and as part of a team and will respect the privacy of other employees’ financial information. This Junior Accountant will be responsible for all tasks related to invoice payment, ensuring suppliers and subcontractors are paid in a timely and accurate manner as well as perform profitability analysis on line of business and project level basis.
Essential Job Functions
- Process accounts payable invoices in an efficient and timely manner
- Process expense reports and credit card invoices
- Calculating commissions on a monthly basis
- Assist in the processing of regular cheque runs or electronic payments to ensure prompt payment based on due dates
- Posting and processing journal entries
- Performing monthly reconciliations of financial accounts
- Perform profitability analysis on a monthly quarterly and annual basis
- Prepare sales forecast reports
- Prepare and review monthly job cost reports and WIP
- Minimum Education: University Degree in accounting, finance or business studies
- Minimum Experience: 3 years of Experience in a related field
- Preferred: A candidate pursuing their CPA Designation (CMA, CA or CGA)
- Excellent professional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-disciplined, problem solver and high attention to detail.
- Tech savvy
- Ability to work in a fast paced, performance-based environment
Preferred Skills/ Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Experience with Promys PSA (CRM, Help Desk, PSA)
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Excellent knowledge of Financial reporting software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Interested in applying?
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to [email protected] by November 29 2019.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Pitt Meadows, BC Full-time, Permanent Salary: $16.40/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Avai [...]
Ottawa, ON Duties and Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the School Administrator, the PhD and Website Administrator is primarily responsible for administering the PhD program and providing [...]
Drummondville, QC Full-time, Permanent Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our assoc [...]
Kitimat, BC LNG Canada is a joint venture comprised of Shell Canada Energy (40%) (an affiliate of Royal Dutch Shell plc), and affiliates of Petronas (25%) PetroChina (15%), Mitsubishi Corporation (15 [...]