THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE REMOTELY WITHIN NORTH AMERICA ONLY
As a key member of the Trapeze New Product Initiatives team, the Product Manager will be responsible for growing one or more early stage incubator projects into market leading solutions by owning and driving the product vison, strategy and roadmap while leading the cross-functional teams responsible for developing and improving them. This is a leadership position reporting directly to the Director, New Product Initiatives that will be responsible for contributing to the company’s overall product strategy. You will leverage your entrepreneurial business acumen,
industry expertise and market data to execute product strategies that sustain revenue growth and innovate for the future. The successful candidate will incorporate modern technologies and approaches into the product portfolio while achieving maximum leverage from our existing technology investments.
The Product Manager will discover, analyze and solve market problems to produce product solutions that delight customers, use verified market data to produce highly successful product vision and strategies, communicate and evangelize your product vision and strategies to your customer and stakeholders, and execute those strategies to meet or exceed financial targets.
- Ability to travel up to 50% within North America
- Conduct competitive analysis and develop a strong understanding of stakeholders to drive development decisions.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships and ability to use interpretative skills to understand the prospect’s requirements
- Aggressively identify market opportunities by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Synthesize ideas on strategy, planning and execution of next generation of products.
- Facilitate focus groups.
- Find early adopters to participate in MVP pilots.
- Develop, communicate and execute a multi-year product roadmap that goes far beyond today’s technology portfolio that is responsive to industry needs and surpasses competitors.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to drive bookings and revenue within company by ensuring solutions are responsive to clients’ needs and able to be launched, deployed and supported successfully and efficiently.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Function as the central contact point to address complaints and resolve problems.
- Balance long-term investments in enabling technology and vision with short-term product requirements; including when to build vs. buy vs partner, or change from one technology to another.
- Measure and manage product quality.
- Analyze key performance metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Lead quarterly holistic product overviews to manage and communicate current market analysis, strategy, product roadmap and current and forecasted product performance.
- Facilitate objective Win/Loss Analysis of deals.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Analyze and keep abreast of technology trends.
- Maintain product and market knowledge.
- Have a strong interest in cutting edge technology.
- Provide mentorship and support to project leaders in our internal incubator program.
- Comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences*
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years progressive experience as a customer-facing product manager
- Project delivery with waterfall, agile and hybrid project methodologies is required
- Experience developing and delivering engaging presentations to influencers, senior executives, and industry audiences is required
- Design Thinking mindset
- charismatic and empathetic written and verbal communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial/Lean Startup experience
- Web, Mobile and SaaS product management experience
- Post-secondary education in Business or Computer Science is an asset
- Experience with document management, data architecture, workflow optimization.
- Familiarity with Safety Management Best Practices (SMS) and/or Transit Asset Management (TAM)
- Familiarity with Smart City, Public Transit and/or Mobility trends
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Montréal, QC Job Description Kanguru.ca is a digital media agency that creates innovative media products and services for their clients. Since our inception, we have made our clients' success our [...]
Edmonton, AB Your Opportunity: Description: As a Surgical Processor, you will be responsible for the decontamination, reassembly and sterilization of hospital supplies, equipment and surgical inst [...]
Burnaby, BC UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD. We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for y [...]
Laval, QC LUNDI AU VENDREDI - SALAIRE TRÈS INTÉRESSANT À DISCUTER LORS DE L'ENTREVUE - VOUS DEVEZ ÊTRE DISPONIBLE À TEMPS PLEIN CUISINE - La personne aura la responsabilité d'effectuer la c [...]