Labourer | Painter
NGC Constructors Ltd. (NGC) is a mid-size Owner’s Representative, General Contractor and Construction Management company with offices in Vancouver, Saskatoon, Toronto, and Dallas, with a portfolio of projects across Western Canada valued between $300,000 and $15 million. Our vision is “to change the construction industry for the better,” and our approach to our business and our culture is one in which we value respect, trust, transparency and the willingness to innovate.
At NGC, we haven’t been ‘doing the same things for years.’ We consider that a strength because it means we’re willing to change, adapt and pioneer new approaches to everything we do.
Our management team brings solid business experience and perspective to our construction-industry business and our team of experienced and knowledgeable employees and contractors operate all NGC projects with safety, care, commitment and customer-focus.
Working in a fast paced and frequently changing environment, the Labourer | Painter is responsible for on-site labour, painting, and other duties as directed by the Foreman and Site Superintendent. Activities and Responsibilities:
• Communicate effectively and work well with others. • Demonstrate a strong track record and commitment to site safety. • Able to use hand tools and power tools. • Have a flexible schedule and are willing to work weekends, as needed. • Are willing to travel. • Have excellent attendance, dependability and reliability. • Maintain effective lines of communication with all members of project team & trades. • Always act with the utmost professional integrity and in the best interest of NGC.
Labourer | Painter Position Reports To:
• NGC’s Foreman/Site Superintendent
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
SKILLS PLUS LABOUR One to five years’ experience • Physically fit. • Knowledge and experience in painting walls and trim. • Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work area. • Operate and care for construction equipment and machines. • Keep work areas and equipment clean and safe. • Operate basic power tools. • Assist with hoarding and other basic carpentry tasks. • Follow instructions from Foreman and Site Superintendent.
Why work for NGC?
NGC provides a flexible and stimulating work environment with abundant opportunities for personal and professional growth.
NGC’s Core Values
· Excellence in reputation and being part of something special · Integrity, hard work, and continuous improvement · Be willing to pioneer, set a new path and do the impossible · Service to our customers above all else · Encourage individuality, ability and creativity
NGC’s Rule of Engagement
· Commit to what you say · Honour your obligations · See the job through to the end · Treat people honourably and with respect · Respect the Vision, Purpose and Values of NGC
----------------------------- Apply today
If you see yourself in the role of Labourer | Painter at NGC, please apply to join our team today! Forward your resume and cover letter to us at through this website; we will keep all resumes confidential. Learn more at www.ngc.build
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roofing company looking to add a few extra labourer's for sloped and flat roofing crews what we offer: excellent wages and incentives job security and weekly pay Benefits year round work a chance to i [...]
Location: North York, ON Major Intersection: Clayson Rd & Wilson Ave Pay rate: $14/Hour. Shift available: Morning (7am -3pm); Afternoon (3pm – 11pm) Anticipated joining date: ASAP Job Requirements: [...]
WHO WE ARE: Drive with Uber and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Uber is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the mo [...]
- MPS / MRP Planning, Materials Management and Purchasing - requisition to pay process - Manage inventory to maintain appropriate stocking levels to accommodate both short and long lead-time mate [...]