We are looking for a highly-motivated and high-performing sales professional to join our Account Executive team. Our Account Executives receive qualified leads from our Business Development teams and continue to move prospects through the sales process, including leveraging product demos, in working to close their deals. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking, sales experience, and experience with complex sales processes and/or products with an entrepreneurial mindset.
You will work closely with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Docebo Platform to formulate solutions that will help them reach their business goals.
You will contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Docebo family.
Docebo is a SaaS, e-learning company that transforms its customers’ training experience by empowering everyone - from employees to partners to clients - to learn by combining Formal and Informal (or social) learning.
Culture is incredibly important to Docebo, a company where every team member is family and everyone contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team. From catered meals for our “Lunch and Learns,” to our group outings, Docebo encourages the team to not only work well together but also have fun together.
Location: Downtown Toronto, Canada
Reports to: Sales Manager, Toronto
- Consultative selling experience
- Prospecting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Has a competitive spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results
- Objection handling skills
- Inspire and educate prospects on the value of our solution.
- Drive revenue generation for Docebo through qualifying and closing new businesses.
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales development reps to refine processes and accuracy through data-driven decisions.
- Track all prospecting and account data in the Docebo CRM to ensure efficiency throughout the sales cycle. Keeping your pipeline organized and updated timely.
- Use the Docebo forecasting methodologies to accurately forecast new business.
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success.
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, and the closing process.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, webinars, email and in-person meetings.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market.
- Meet or exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Effectively and timely communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process; and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management.
- Engage and work with business partners where appropriate.
- Previous 2 years’ experience in the Software as a Service industry with a role related to pre-sales, inside sales, or similar.
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRMSs), sales automation tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Outreach, and web conferencing tools.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong, professional communication skills (responsiveness, email etiquette, follow-up etc.).
- Strong presentation skills (making effective decks, being an engaging speaker, value selling).
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization.
- Proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment with an ability to grow a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
- A competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process.
- Excellent communication skills as it relates to providing full product demos (virtually).
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education.
- Ability to do light travel.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Winnipeg, MB To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Handyman Connection is seeking an experienced Drywall Finisher. This skilled craftsman would ideally have a variet [...]
Victoria, BC Part-time $14.50 - $16.00 an hour The Night Auditor is the face of the Island Travel Inn hotel for the thousands of travelers that pass through every year. Job Description: - Resp [...]
Vancouver, BC The Key Holder Cast Member supports the Store Leadership Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the Store ensuring that the Guest, both internal and external, has “The [...]
Ottawa, ON REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Audience Data and Measurement DEPARTMENT: Audience Development - Digital Leadership STATUS: Full-Time St. Joseph Communications (SJC) really comes down to o [...]