THIS COULD BE YOU!
Want to be part of an amazing team? If you’re a friendly and energetic person with an interest in fashion retail – we want to hear from you.
The Sales Associate provides outstanding customer service, merchandises, generates and processes sales as well as maintains the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Staying up to date on the most current sales and promotions.
- Assisting in merchandising displays and store cleanliness.
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments.
- Processing purchases at the cash register.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Other tasks as assigned by the management team.
Who We Are
Born in Montreal way back in 1982, Ardene has grown into who we are today with the help of our Canadian family. We believe fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be real, and it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm.
✓ Fun & fast-paced
✓ Great employee discount
✓ Flexible schedule
✓ Caring leaders
✓ Casual dress
✓ Limitless opportunity
At Ardene, you’re more than an employee – you’re part of a fun, dynamic and energetic family.
- Retail or customer service experience an asset
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well autonomously and in a team
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Montréal, QC Full-time, Temporary COMMIS AUX STOCKS ÇA POURRAIT ÊTRE TOI! Tu veux faire partie d’une équipe incroyable? Si tu es une personne chaleureuse et dynamique qui s’intéresse à l [...]
Montréal, QC Full-time, Permanent TROISIÈME CLÉ, VISUEL ÇA POURRAIT ÊTRE TOI! Tu veux faire partie d’une équipe incroyable? Si tu es une personne créative, chaleureuse et dynamique qui s [...]
Toronto, ON Temporary $14 an hour The Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service as per company standards, working with a Point of Sale (POS) system, generating sales [...]
Woodstock, ON Temporary $14.50 an hour THIRD KEY HOLDER THIS COULD BE YOU! Want to be part of an amazing team? If you’re a friendly and energetic person with an interest in fashion retail – [...]