Le Mount Stephen.
With its 90 prestigious rooms and sky-loft suites, all featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and, in some instances, a private terrace, as well as a large ballroom to accomodate up to 500 guests, the elegant hotel combines neoclassicism and contemporay lines in a subdued environment. The exclusive club founded in 1926 by George Stephen has been restored to its original splendor. You will be proud to be part of this exceptional experience.
You are interested in being part of our team, we ask that you send us your resume via our career page at https://www.tidan.com/en/careers/ .
Reporting to the Reception Supervisors, the front desk agent takes room reservations, greets guests upon arrival and during their stay,
provides information about the establishment and its services as well as tourist attractions and receives customer’s payments.
- make reservations
- coordinate customers’ arrivals and departures
- sell the products and services of the hotel
- collect payments for services offered
- answer various questions related to settlement services, tourist attractions and activities in the region
- coordinate group arrivals and departures
- answer and transfer incoming calls
- handle customer complaints
- perform other duties related to customer service
- D.E.S. (Secondary School Diploma) - Essential
- Able to work under pressure - High - Asset
- Être agé de 18 ans et plus - High - Asset
- EN - Aptitudes pour la communication - High - Asset
- EN - Aptitudes pour la révision de documents - High - Asset
- EN - Habiletés avec les chiffres et la saisie de données - Asset
- Être à l'aise avec la manipulation d'argent - High - Asset
- EN - Habileté à travailler en équipe - High - Asset
Years of experience required:
- English Spoken and Written - High - Essential
- French Spoken and Written - High - Essential
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hinton, AB Full-time, Part-time $15 - $16 an hour WENDY'S in Hinton We are looking for Full Time / Part Time Team Member to join our Team for Hinton Branch. Duties and Responsibilities is to provi [...]
Vancouver, BC About Us Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a "CNBC Disruptor 50 Company", named by BC Tech Association as "Emerging Company of t [...]
Scarborough, ON Temporary Temporary seasonal help needed. Dec 13, 16, 17, 18 AND 19. Start 9AM. Work to approx 6PM, may send home earlier if we are not too busy. MUST have good penmanship. Requires [...]
Vancouver, BC The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a sales environment. A day in the life… - Set and achieve sales goals [...]