President's Choice Financial.
700 Burnhamthorpe Rd. E., Mississauga, Ontario, L4Y 2X3
President’s Choice Bank (PCF) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited (LCL) and was established to promote President’s Choice Financial products and services across Canada. PCF is focused on providing everyday payment solutions and services that reward the everyday. It operates in the following segments:
- Mastercard: The President’s Choice Financial Mastercard is offered and operated by President’s Choice Bank.
- Insurance: Home and auto insurance are offered through affiliates and relationships with several insurance companies.
- PC Optimum:
All PC Financial payment card customers earn PC Optimum points that can be redeemed in participating Loblaw banner and Shoppers Drug Mart stores.
- PC Services: this division of Loblaws Inc. operates in the same office location and includes The Mobile Shop and Gift Card businesses which are focused upon delivering convenience and exceptional value to LCL customers. Loblaws Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LCL.
LCL is Canada’s largest food distributor and has expanded into certain non-food categories, with operations across the country. LCL concentrates on food retailing with the objective of providing consumers with the best in one-stop shopping for everyday household needs.
PCF is an important business unit within LCL that manages and develops the products and service programs in order to improve the customer experience, maximize value, and provide a platform to enhance customer insights and relationships. PCF’s vision is vision is to make the everyday simple and better.
To provide prompt and superior customer service at the retail postal outlet.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides superior and efficient customer service
- Answers enquiries and resolves customer complaints regarding postal services
- Abides by the customer service program (SERVE) as prescribed by Canada Post Corporation
- Maintains a neat and organized postal service area and presents proper image to public according to Uniform Policy and Dress Code Guidelines (eg. clean appearance, approved uniform, name badge)
- Ability to upsell and recommend postal services and promotions to all customers
- Ensures loss prevention systems and procedures are performed according to guidelines
- Controls cash, money order, and stamp inventory in accordance with prescribed cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains proper security of cash and mail
- Assists in maintaining and controlling the inventory of stamps, money orders, registered mail, etc. in compliance with the policies and procedures of Shoppers Drug Mart and Canada Post Corporation • Maintains and controls the cash register in the department in compliance with policies and procedures
- Complies with all health and safety regulations
- Complies with all store policies and procedures
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures and ensures they are executed in the department
- Perform other duties as required including Cash duties
Planning, Judgement and Decision Making
- Problem solving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Plan work to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
- Troubleshoot cash and tally differences
- Experience with registration and postal authorization issues
- Customer service oriented
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Register Skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to providing customer service
- Ability to work flexible shifts which may include nights and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladder
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for proper evaluation of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Richmond Hill, ON $26.67 an hour College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years 1 year to less than 2 years Work Setting - School or edu [...]
Blackfalds, AB Casual Be a member of the corporate services team, providing financial expertise through financial accounting and analysis in an efficient, effective and timely manner. This will [...]
Mississauga, ON This position is responsible for directing a group of operations area managers in the overall fulfillment of operations. Ensures strategic operational plans are developed and implemen [...]
Toronto, ON Kepler is changing the face of satellite communications by launching a constellation of telecommunication nanosatellites! With the recent success of our Series A funding, a handful of ear [...]