Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 associates who demonstrate their commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 600 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec,
be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
- Support the Vice President of Operations (West) in the day-to-day management of his agenda; meetings, follow-up and planning of activities;
- Ensure the rigorous maintenance of travel planning, the reporting of expenses and sorting and prioritizing e-mails;
- Coordinate and prepare meeting invites;
- Attend meetings, draft reports and synthesize various documents and reports;
- Communicate on a regular basis with clients of the organization;
- Perform all regular administrative tasks; classifications, copies, mail and other related tasks;
### Exigences du poste
The ideal candidate is known for his communication skills, his rigor and his high sense of organization.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position (experience within Lowe’s or Rona will be an asset)
- Provide a good service and the ability to work in teams with multiple managers;
- Use judgment, initiative, autonomy and discretion;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Very good knowledge of computing, especially Microsoft Office and ability to learn new ones.
The use of the masculine is essentially to lighten the text.
### Conditions diverses
This is a part time position (with a minimum of 24 hours a week).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Windsor, ON The primary function of the Load Puller is to support delivery activities. This includes inspecting merchandise prior to loading and delivery, preparing merchandise and loads for delivery [...]
Windsor, ON The primary function of the Customer Service Associate (CSA) is to assist customers with all of their shopping needs. This includes assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, pr [...]
Windsor, ON The primary function of the Customer Service Associate (CSA) Loader is to assist customers with all of their shopping needs. The CSA I - Loader is responsible for providing excellent cust [...]
Concord, ON Full-time, Permanent The primary function of the Department Manager (DM) Customer Service is to manage the front end of the store. This includes supervising and training associates, mana [...]