700 Burnhamthorpe Rd. E., Mississauga, Ontario, L4Y 2X3
Fresh Style. Fresh Careers. Founded in 2006, Joe Fresh is a leading source for modern style and accessible design, offering comprehensive lifestyle collections for men, women and children. Joe Fresh delivers quality and compelling value in categories spanning apparel, accessories, footwear and Joe Fresh Beauty® cosmetics. Joe Fresh collections are polished and sophisticated, with a focus on essential designs that appeal to a broad range of style-savvy consumers
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Why is this role important?
To provide prompt and superior customer service at the retail postal outlet.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides superior and efficient customer service
- Answers enquiries and resolves customer complaints regarding postal services
- Abides by the customer service program (SERVE) as prescribed by Canada Post Corporation
- Maintains a neat and organized postal service area and presents proper image to public according to Uniform Policy and Dress Code Guidelines (eg. clean appearance, approved uniform, name badge)
- Ability to upsell and recommend postal services and promotions to all customers
- Ensures loss prevention systems and procedures are performed according to guidelines
- Controls cash, money order, and stamp inventory in accordance with prescribed cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains proper security of cash and mail
- Assists in maintaining and controlling the inventory of stamps, money orders, registered mail, etc. in compliance with the policies and procedures of Shoppers Drug Mart and Canada Post Corporation • Maintains and controls the cash register in the department in compliance with policies and procedures
- Complies with all health and safety regulations
- Complies with all store policies and procedures
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures and ensures they are executed in the department
- Perform other duties as required including Cash duties
Planning, Judgement and Decision Making
- Problem solving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Plan work to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
- Troubleshoot cash and tally differences
- Experience with registration and postal authorization issues
- Customer service oriented
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Register Skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to providing customer service
- Ability to work flexible shifts which may include nights and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladder
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for proper evaluation of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Joe Fresh, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Type of Role:
Joe Fresh recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Brampton, ON If you have a passion for fast fashion, then Urban Kids is your career destination. We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join our amazing team at our Shopper’s World lo [...]
Mont-royal, QC $23.12 - $33.61 an hour Un mandat dédié à un milieu de vie animé et dynamique! Vous évaluerez la mobilité fonctionnelle du résident et déterminerez, entre autres, le poten [...]
Vancouver, BC $60,000 a year Other trades certificate or diploma 5 years or more - or equivalent experience Operating Systems and Software - Virtualization Work Setting - Manufactu [...]
Summerside, PE $17.65 an hour The Merchandiser is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, coo [...]