Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre.
Thunder Bay, ON
$24.85 - $25.42 an hour
1 ‑ Part Time (.3) ‑ Clerk 4
Diagnostic Imaging Administration
Reporting to the Manager ‑ Diagnostic Imaging, the Clerk IV function in Diagnostics is comprised of a multitude of
tasks that together ensure patients are able to access diagnostic services at the TBRHSC within target timelines and
with the necessary information to ensure a safe, informed, friendly and well planned experience
* 2 year Medical Office Administration Diploma from a recognized College (or equivalent work experience)
* Medical Terminology Course (college level) or equivalent work experience
* Experience in community wide scheduling
* Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
* Excellent people skills and professionalism
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Meditech, PACS and navigation of TBRHSC intranet
* Excellent conflict resolution skills and demonstrated confidence in dealing with physicians and other health care
* Ability to think critically, solve problems and make good decisions to meet patient/customer expectations
* Ability to follow direction and perform tasks according to standards of work
* Ability to work both independently and with a team
* Excellent prior work performance
Salary Range: $24.850 to 25.419
The Health Sciences Centre strives to ensure the safety and security of the patients, visitors, employees and assets
financial and otherwise. As one tool in the recruitment screening process, all offers of employment to external
candidates shall be conditional upon a satisfactory Criminal Records Check (CRC) to ensure the absence of relevant
The Health Sciences Centre (HSC) is committed to delivering healthcare in a manner that is consistent with Patient
and Family Centred Care. Applicants are required to have a demonstrated knowledge, understanding and
commitment to this care philosophy.
Candidates will have demonstrated adherence to the Hospital's Code of Conduct. Regular attendance at work is
imperative, therefore, all applicants will have to demonstrate a good attendance record to be considered for this
We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout
the selection process. Additionally we are identified as an English/French speaking health sciences centre and
encourage bilingual candidates to apply.
If there are no qualified applicants for the above position, the Hospital may, at their discretion, train unqualified
Interested applicants must submit a resume outlining relative previous experience and training no later than
11:59p.m. on Tuesday, 26 November, 2019.
Internal applicants may apply via the job posting page on the iNtranet. External applicants must apply through our
Posted: November 19, 2019
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Thunder Bay, ON $22.21 - $22.52 an hour Ref# 19SEI223 1 ‑ Temporary Part Time (.5) ‑ Attendant Housekeeping It is a condition of this posting that your home unit can accommodate your tempo [...]
Thunder Bay, ON $28.10 - $28.72 an hour Ref# 19COP157 1 ‑ Full Time ‑ Health Records Administrator Health Records The Health Record Administrator reviews inpatient records, extracts pertinen [...]
Thunder Bay, ON Part-time $29.58 - $30.36 an hour Ref# 19SEI222R1 1 ‑ Part Time (.6) ‑ RPN Maternal Newborn This vacancy is Repost. Candidates who have previously applied for this position [...]
Thunder Bay, ON Part-time $22.21 - $22.52 an hour Ref# 19SEI226 4 ‑ Part Time (.2) ‑ Attendant Housekeeping This position will involve working the day and weekend shifts. The shift is not [...]