Overview / Responsibilities
Wood currently has an exciting Project Controls Administrator opportunity available. Reporting to the Manager, Project Services this position is located in our Vancouver, BC office. This role has responsibility for coordinating project related activities, performing administrative duties, and assisting in preparing cost and progress reports
The successful candidate will be detail oriented, organized, able to multitask and is focused on meeting deadlines. For this role, you will work with a team of Project Controllers and members of the Project and Management team – good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
If you have a successful track record and thrive on challenges in a fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
- Preparing and assembling documentation for Job set ups
- Preparing monthly budget revisions & reconciliations for Projects
- Assist the budget and forecast process through obtaining source data and inputting to forecast and budget files
- Arranging day to day meetings for various staff
- Preparing staff expenses and arranging travel arrangements when required
- Running Project and Department reports
- Helping Senior Project Controllers with their project-related tasks including:
- entering invoices into the project management in-house system
- entering progress values into database
- running progress reports for review
- taking and preparing minutes of project-related meetings
Skills / Qualifications
- Work experience as a Project Controller and/or Project Administrator or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (e.g. Excel, Word)
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Propensity to multi-task
- Deadline driven
- Team spirit
- Ability to apply the knowledge learned to other areas of the job
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Mississauga, ON Internship Overview / Responsibilities Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions has an opening for a Planning/GIS Co-op Intern in our Mississauga, ON office. The Mississauga offi [...]
Oakville, ON Permanent Overview / Responsibilities Wood currently has an opportunity for Contracts Administrator Specialist to join our Mining & Minerals business in Oakville. Funtcionally reportin [...]
Oakville, ON Contract Overview / Responsibilities Wood is currently seeking Translator (Russian / English)for a period of 3 days to join our Mining & Minerals team in Oakville, Ontario. Key Respo [...]
Burnaby, BC Permanent Overview / Responsibilities Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is hiring a Junior Environmental/Geological Technician to join our group in Burnaby, BC. Key Respon [...]