Four Seasons Corporate Office in Toronto has an opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our Legal team.
The Administrative Assistant, Legal will provide all aspects of professional administrative assistance to three lawyers (Vice President, Corporate Counsel, Director, Associate Corporate Counsel and Manager, Associate Corporate Counsel) and provide general administrative support to the Legal team.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence (phone and email)
- Typing and revising correspondence and documents (including tables in Word and Excel)
- Scheduling meetings, conference calls and calendar maintenance
- Travel arrangements
- Preparing and editing presentations using PowerPoint
- Complete expense reports; ensure appropriate coding of all expense reports
- Ensuring documents are signed by authorized signatories and distributed
- Tracking correspondence
- Filing and organization
- Maintaining office supplies
- Updating and maintaining databases and document lists
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years legal administrative experience required (firm or in-house)
- College diploma/degree with focus in Administration, Business or similar
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent grammar, word processing and spelling skills with keen attention to detail
- Understanding of and ability to deal with highly confidential information and materials
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and handle several projects/deadlines
- Team oriented with good relationship building skills with internal colleagues and external stakeholders
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Internal Candidates: Internal transfer applications to be completed and approved in workday by November 25, 2019.
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Toronto, ON Join our team! Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is currently looking for a talented and dynamic Server who shares our passi [...]
Toronto, ON Join our team! Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is currently looking for a talented and dynamic Server Assistant who shares [...]
Montréal, QC Supervise and oversee the preparation of breakfast, lunch, and dinner food items per guest orders or as assigned by kitchen management. [...]
Montréal, QC Assistant serveur Division : Nourriture et boissons Département : Restauration Se rapporte à : Directeur des restaurants * En raison des lois locales, nous considérerons prio [...]