Cogir Management Corp..
- Full time
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant provides full reception and administrative support to Cogir Real Estate’s office. The position is in Whitby, Ontario.
- Greet all reception visitors and assist accordingly. Ensure visitors are greeted in an efficient, courteous and professional manner
- Answer incoming calls and direct to the appropriate person. Maintain the property phone list and update the phone system program
- Ensure photocopiers, faxes and printers are loaded with paper and contact vendors for repairs and maintenance as required
- Sort incoming mail, cheques,
stamp invoices, scan and distribute to mail folder
- Coordinate courier and mail deliveries and track incoming packages
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up prior to meetings and assist staff with the cleanup following the meeting.
- Ensure all meeting rooms are properly equipped with stationery and up-to-date resources/information (telephone lists and IT guides) and that the rooms are kept in a tidy and professional condition.
- Maintain office & kitchen supplies.
- Ensure that all tenant information and contact lists are up to date
- Maintain all property level filing.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Reception and administrative experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; ability develop/sustain cooperative working relationships with clients, tenants and internal staff.
- Ability to allocate time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands, competing priorities and adapt to new ideas and constant changes; ability to use initiative and self-managing skills to work independently with minimal direction and respond effectively.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel; advanced proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Experience in Yardi Voyageur is an asset.
This job description is not to be considered complete, as each individual may be expected to accomplish different tasks associated with the objectives envisioned by the company.
We advocated equal opportunity in matters of employment. Only applicants selected shall be contacted.
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Share to LinkedIn
Share to More
Share to Print
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Pitt Meadows, BC Full-time, Permanent Salary: $16.40/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Avai [...]
Ottawa, ON Duties and Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the School Administrator, the PhD and Website Administrator is primarily responsible for administering the PhD program and providing [...]
Drummondville, QC Full-time, Permanent Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our assoc [...]
Kitimat, BC LNG Canada is a joint venture comprised of Shell Canada Energy (40%) (an affiliate of Royal Dutch Shell plc), and affiliates of Petronas (25%) PetroChina (15%), Mitsubishi Corporation (15 [...]