The Administrative Assistant will report to 2 Directors.
The Administrative Assistant is accountable to provide a high level of administrative support and assistance to the Director, Corporate & Regulatory Affairs and the Director, Demand-side Strategy & Support.
- Provide administrative support to two Directors in Policy, Engagement & Innovation
- Manage the Directors’ calendars including scheduling internal and external meetings and preparing agendas
- Anticipate and initiate appropriate action to conserve time commitments
- Make travel arrangements for any off-site meetings and conferences
- Prepare and reconcile monthly expense reports
- Create and maintain paper and electronic files and record-keeping systems
- Manage and organize information flow. This may include:
Creating an efficient and effective system for prioritizing, following up and passing along information flow from all sources (emails, mail, publications, couriers, etc) to the appropriate parties; responding on Directors’ behalf where appropriate; following-up immediately on items of an urgent nature; preparing letters, documents and presentations and photocopy materials as time permits
- Responsible for the timeliness of customers and allies requests for information
- Create and maintain a contact database system for the associated groups in the Division
- From time to time, take direction from the Executive Assistant on matters such as vacation and sickness coverage and the application of administrative procedures and standards.
- Be the resource person for office and administrative procedures
- Collaborate with Executive Assistants and Administrative Assistants to ensure consistent use of filing – data naming conventions and processes.
- Perform other duties as required or requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Secondary diploma and/or Undergraduate Degree.
- Minimum 2 years solid experience as an administrator
- Demonstrated initiative and professionalism. Takes pro-active approach to job responsibilities.
- Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with MS Project and contact management software would be an asset
- Experience with Success Factors HRIS system is considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently.
- Experience in organizing large volumes of work
- Strong planning and coordinating skills to organize own priorities and workflow
- Ability to manage and organize a high level of information flow
- Strong filing and record management skills
- Ability to maintain high confidential and sensitive information.
What the IESO Offers:
- Competitive market wages
- Comprehensive benefit programs
- Programs and policies to support a balanced lifestyle
- A challenging fast-paced team environment
- Opportunity to work with some of the brightest people in the industry
Deadline for submitting your application is December 3, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST
While we appreciate your submissions, we regret that we can only contact those candidates selected for interviews.
We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with the IESO. Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn .
The IESO is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note the successful candidate must be eligible to work in Canada and will be subject to a background check.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Brampton, ON If you have a passion for fast fashion, then Urban Kids is your career destination. We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join our amazing team at our Shopper’s World lo [...]
Mont-royal, QC $23.12 - $33.61 an hour Un mandat dédié à un milieu de vie animé et dynamique! Vous évaluerez la mobilité fonctionnelle du résident et déterminerez, entre autres, le poten [...]
Vancouver, BC $60,000 a year Other trades certificate or diploma 5 years or more - or equivalent experience Operating Systems and Software - Virtualization Work Setting - Manufactu [...]
Summerside, PE $17.65 an hour The Merchandiser is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, coo [...]