University of Toronto.
$65,669 a year
The Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy (LDFP) is Canada’s leading Faculty of Pharmacy, offering
cutting-edge undergraduate and graduate programs. The Faculty is globally recognized for
impactful research along with fostering expert and innovative practice. Faculty members and
graduates are leaders who continually advance science and practice, to improve health through
Reporting to a Principal Investigator with an area of research in pharmacoepidemiology, health
services research and pharmacy practice. The incumbent activates projects that leverage
healthcare administrative data, completes descriptive and analytical statistical coding and analyses,
prepares and analyzes datasets, supports the analysis of undergraduate and graduate student
research and provides administrative support to overall research activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing project plans
- Checking that projects adhere to ethical and privacy requirements
- Verifying the accuracy and completeness of grant submissions
- Coordinating meeting schedules, agendas, materials, action and follow-up items
- Coordinating tasks for projects and other strategic initiatives with stakeholders
- Conducting systematic literature reviews
- Preparing draft statistical reports and summaries from data collected
- Analyzing datasets
- Master's Degree in epidemiology or biostatistics; or acceptable combination of equivalent experience. Pharmacy Degree an asset.
- Minimum five years of research experience
- Experience working with ICES data sets
- Experience creating and working with large healthcare administrative and other datasets including those housed at ICES,
- Experience with systematic literature synthesis, critical appraisal of literature
- Experience coordination of multiple projects
- Understanding of medical claims and pharmacy claims
- Understanding of strengths and limitations of the data and measurement principles
- Understanding of healthcare system in Ontario
- Understanding survey methods and population health
- Efficient coding skill
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Team player
This is a one (1) year Term position.
This posting is scheduled to close on November 25, 2019 at 11:59:00 PM EST.
Employee Group: United Steelworkers (USW)
Appointment Type: Budget - Term
Pay Scale Group and Hiring Rate: USW Pay Band 11 - $65,669 with an annual step progression to a maximum of $83,978. Pay scale and job class assignment is subject to determination pursuant to the Job Evaluation/Pay Equity Maintenance Protocol.
Job Field: Research Administration
Job Posting: Nov 19, 2019
Job Closing: Nov 25, 2019, 10:59:00 PM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Toronto, ON Part-time $58,242 a year About us: The Faculty of Arts & Science is the heart of Canada’s leading university and one of the most comprehensive and diverse academic divisions in the [...]
Toronto, ON $64,829 a year The Open Technology Specialist will support research and learning at the University of Toronto by improving discoverability of U of T Libraries resources and collections t [...]
Toronto, ON $61,846 a year About us: OISE is recognized as a global leader in graduate programs in teaching and learning, continuing teacher education, and education research. As one of the large [...]
Toronto, ON $69,730 a year About us: Exciting new advances and global challenges are radically reshaping the field of dentistry. Our vision at the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Toront [...]