Open up to the Possibilities!
At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we’re leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
Since its establishment in 1960, Purolator has become Canada’s leading integrated freight, package and logistics solutions provider. Our team operates under a strong set of corporate values that guide us in all we do for our employees.
Purolator is an employer committed to offering our employees rewarding work with opportunities for collaboration and career development. We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Benefits Package and Pension Plan, an Employee Family Assistance Program, Employee Shared Ownership Program and Employee Discounts.
We believe that developing a winning team of employees is critical to achieving our vision of making Canada stronger by delivering our customers’ promises. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a national organization that plays a meaningful role in the lives of all Canadians.
Working Hours: 4:30-7:00pm
Scheduled Shift: Monday-Friday
Employment Contract: Permanent, Part-time, Unionized
- Unload all curbside vehicles
- Load line haul trailers to ensure all pre-scheduled departures are met
- Build positive relationships with team (couriers, lead hands and sorters)
- Working with conveyor and roller belts, inside trailers, cargo containers and package vehicles
- Accurately scan, count the number of stops on a truck and write all premium products while loading
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- No experience necessary
- Proper scan and load techniques
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive environment
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to process, quality and/or operational standards
- Successfully complete a criminal record check and employment verification to qualify
- Obtain a clear Police Clearance Certificate when required
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, communication, collaboration, trust and self-development
Location: 561 - Niagara-On-The-Lake
Working Conditions: Outdoors; Warehouse Environment
Reports to: Unit Manager
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dorval, QC Open up to the Possibilities! At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting a [...]
Edmonton, AB Opportunities delivered Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? This is your opportunity to help us deliver on our customers’ promises. Job Description Hour [...]
Boucherville, QC $19.45 an hour Des carrières qui font du chemin Êtes-vous à la recherche d’une occasion d’apprendre et de progresser? Voici votre occasion de nous aider à tenir les promess [...]
Mississauga, ON Posting Date: November 07, 2019 Hours of Work: 12:15am to 7:45am Job Code: 033 Location: Mississauga East Reports to: Unit Manager Job Description Since its establishment [...]