$21.53 an hour
International Admissions Officer, RPT
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Reporting to the Manager, International Admissions the International Admissions Officer supports the achievement of the institution’s enrolment and retention plans (as defined through the SEM process) for the international student population. The incumbent provides a broad range of duties coordinating and implementing the admission process supporting international recruitment efforts while providing on- going support to our international student body. The incumbent provides information and communicates with prospective students, applicants, guidance counsellors, agents, Canadian Immigration, parents,
faculty and college administrators regarding a broad range of admissions related question/topics. The incumbent provides leadership and training to his/her designated work group, as well as provides support to the College’s international recruitment and admissions efforts by delivering information sessions on campus.
Hours of Work: 24 hours per week Skill Testing Required:YES
Duration of need: ongoing
The successful candidate will posses a 4 year degree in Public Relations, Education, Business/Marketing or equivalent, along with a minimum of 2 years of related experience. Additional requirements include:
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior communication skills with the ability to explain complex processes
- Thorough knowledge of the secondary school, college and university
- Knowledge of the educational systems of other countries
- Leadership skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to train and motivate a team
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-cultural environment
- Excellent organizational skills and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to develop proficiency
within the student record system
- Ability to work in a highly automated environment
- This posting is directed to Humber’s internal full-time employees. However, after the internal candidate process is completed, external applicants will be considered if necessary. Under the external candidate process, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Humber College is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and our city. We actively seek qualified individuals from equity seeking groups with demonstrated skills and knowledge to deal with all aspects of equity, diversity and inclusion in a post-secondary environment. Humber College is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Recruitment Coordinators will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. This document is available in alternate formats upon request.
Hours Per Week 24
Position Type PT Support
Minimum Salary 21.53
Work Locations North Campus 205 Humber College Blvd. Etobicoke M9W 5L7
Job Family Student Affairs and Services
Deadline to Apply November 26, 2019
Job Posting 11/19/19
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Etobicoke, ON Part-time $18.46 an hour Faculty Support Officers, RPT - (11991) Reporting to the Vice-Provost's office, the Faculty Support Officer is responsible for the provision of support ser [...]
Etobicoke, ON Faculty Scheduler - Faculty of Business (North) - (12083) POSITION SUMMARY The Faculty Scheduler is responsible for the provision of accurate, timely, and student-centred scheduling [...]
Etobicoke, ON Part-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out $29 an hour Field Placement Coordinator - Faculty of Social and Community Services - (12061) POSITION SUMMARY Reporting to the Manager, Placements & Partn [...]
Etobicoke, ON Part-time $21.53 an hour International Admissions Officer, RPT - (12116) SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Reporting to the Manager, International Admissions the International Admissions Officer [...]