- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of direct executive support, project management or event planning experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment and prioritize multiple functions/asks and manage work time efficiently.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner,
you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Coordinate duties for multiple offices.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Mentor new team members.
- Serve as a technical lead for, and manager of, small projects.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Montréal, QC Minimum qualifications: - Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. - 3 years of administrative experience supporting executives, program management and/or event planni [...]
Montréal, QC Minimum qualifications: - 7 years of experience managing technical teams as a team lead or manager. - 3 years of experience in site-level data center leadership. - Experience man [...]
Montréal, QC Minimum qualifications: - Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. - 1 year of direct executive support, project management or event planning experience. - Authoriza [...]
Montréal, QC Only applications submitted in English will be considered Minimum qualifications: - Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. - 3 years of recruiting experience in an [...]