North York, ON
Posting Number: 552-10-19
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday: 17:15 pm-20:30 pm
Job Code: 113
Location: 100 ValleyBrook Road, North York
Bargaining Unit: Yes
Reports to: Unit Manager
Since its establishment in 1960, Purolator has become Canada’s leading integrated freight, package and logistics solutions provider. Our team operates under a strong set of corporate values that guide us in all we do for our employees. Purolator is an employer committed to offering our employees rewarding work with opportunities for collaboration and career development. We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Benefits Package and Pension Plan,
an Employee Family Assistance Program, Employee Shared Ownership Program and Employee Discounts.
We believe that developing a winning team of employees is critical to achieving our vision of making Canada stronger by delivering our customers’ promises. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a national organization that plays a meaningful role in the lives of all Canadians.
Location: 100 ValleyBrook Drive., North York
Working Hours: 3.25 daily or 16.25 weekly
Scheduled Shift: Monday-Friday: 17:15 pm - 20:30 pm
- Unload all curbside vehicles
- Load line haul trailers to ensure all pre-scheduled departures are met
- Build positive relationships with team (couriers, lead hands and sorters)
- Working with conveyor and roller belts, inside trailers, cargo containers and package vehicles
- Accurately scan, count the number of stops on a truck and write all premium products while loading
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- No experience necessary
- Proper scan and load techniques
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive environment
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to process, quality and/or operational standards
- Successfully complete a criminal record check and employment verification to qualify
- Obtain a clear Police Clearance Certificate when required
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, communication, collaboration, trust and self-development
Working Conditions: Warehouse environment
Salary Grade: As per collective Agreement
Forward an updated resume to: MyCareer
- Please notify your immediate manager before applying for an internal job posting
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Tous les postes unilingues à l’extérieur du Québec exigeant uniquement la connaissance de la langue anglaise sont affichés sur le site Intranet de Purolator seulement.
Si vous désirez une traduction française de cette description de poste, prière de communiquer avec votre Représentant aux ressources humaines.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dorval, QC Open up to the Possibilities! At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting a [...]
Edmonton, AB Opportunities delivered Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? This is your opportunity to help us deliver on our customers’ promises. Job Description Hour [...]
Boucherville, QC $19.45 an hour Des carrières qui font du chemin Êtes-vous à la recherche d’une occasion d’apprendre et de progresser? Voici votre occasion de nous aider à tenir les promess [...]
Mississauga, ON Posting Date: November 07, 2019 Hours of Work: 12:15am to 7:45am Job Code: 033 Location: Mississauga East Reports to: Unit Manager Job Description Since its establishment [...]