What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities Branch located in Guelph, Ontario is looking for an Associate to join their team. You will support a developing and growing Investment Advisor's business and will provide clients with exceptional service in an efficient and professional manner.
What will you do?
- Investigate and resolve inquiries and complaints related to accounts and refer to the Investment Advisor where appropriate
- Followup on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity online and on applicable reports
- Utilize contact management system for daily task management
- Provide world class client service to our valued clients
What do you need to succeed?
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in the investment field working as an assistant/associate
- Successful Completion of CSC/CPH
- Exceptional client service skills and experience
- Administrative experience
- Knowledge around Dominion Securities systems an asset
- Marketing Experience
- Good understanding of bond, preferred share and equity markets
- Undergraduate degree
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and highperforming team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 42 Wyndham St
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/21/2019
Req ID: 192798
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What is the opportunity? As an RBC Investment and Retirement Planner, you create custom investment solutions for prospective and existing RBC clients. Alongside your own prospecting and networking [...]
What is the opportunity? This unique position calls on your client-focused sales expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction. Specifically, you help clients wi [...]
What is the opportunity? RBC Card Operations and Supplier Services is hiring a Card Supplier Lead (Maternity Leave) position. You will be responsible for analysis, facilitation, documentation, tes [...]
What is the opportunity? As an Assistant Branch Manager Trainee you motivate and coach a high-performing team of Advisors in a dynamic, high-volume, and rewarding marketplace, while establishing a [...]