SCM Insurance Services
Company:Opta Information Intelligence Corp.Entry Level Information Coordinator ( Contract)
Job Description Summary
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates looking for professional work experience, this is a Full-Time Contract with the possibility of an extension.
Opta Information Intelligence provides its insurance and corporate clients with tools and information to help manage and authenticate risk information, in turn helping them discover and explore business opportunities, become more competitive, generate business, and gain the insight required to make profitable business decisions.
Reporting to the Director, Environmental Services,
the Information Coordinator will be responsible for processing documents for use by Opta’s clients and staff. The incumbent is required to be customer service focused, highly detail oriented.
Competencies required to succeed
Attention to Detail:
- Is alert in a high-risk environment; follows detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation and data; concentrates on routine work details; organizes and maintains a system of records.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with all individuals in all levels within and outside the organization. Ability to be a self-starter and to work independently with minimum supervision.
Service Oriented :
• Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction; respects all internal and external customers; uses a team approach when dealing with customers; follows up to evaluate customer satisfaction; measures customer satisfaction effectively; commits to exceeding customer expectations.
• Collect data and documents from a variety of sources including clients, strategic partners, insured clients and Opta staff.
• Data entry of mail received from clients into Limits, a software program utilized at OPTA
• Sort boxes and mail, scanning mail
• Coordinate the resolution of all inquiries and concerns either directly or by working with Opta management, support resources and strategic partners.
• Track, document and communicate status and progress on the resolution of all inquiries and concerns.
• Assemble information and send reports to clients, management and strategic partners as required.
• Work on special projects as required
• Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned
Education, knowledge and experience required
• Post-secondary education in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Good working knowledge of Property and Casualty insurance is an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English
• Proficiency in French is an asset
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and excellent computer skills are required.
SCM Insurance Services and affiliates welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview Reporting to the Manager, Application Services, the Senior RPA Developer is responsible for architecting, developing and maintaining RPA processes for SCM and its various operating divisions [...]
Company:Xpera Risk Mitigation and Investigation LPInvestigator (Surveillance) Job Description Summary: Job Description: - Are you an Analytical Thinker with a Keen Eye and a focused Attention to [...]
Company:Opta Precise Services LPResidential Loss Control Inspector - (Toronto) Job Description Summary: Job Description: Role Summary The Loss Control Specialists review various properties on beh [...]
Company:Xpera Risk Mitigation and Investigation LPPrivate Investigator (Surveillance) - Burnaby Job Description Summary Job Description: - Are you an Analytical Thinker with a Keen Eye and a focu [...]