ONT.COLLEGE OF TEACHERS
Evaluation Services Unit, Membership Services Department
Fulltime Limited term contract appointment– up to 1 year
Category 13 - Salary Range $46,430 - $63,021
A proven professional with excellent administrative skills, you will provide a wide range of administrative, secretarial and clerical services for a high activity department. An ability to contribute positively to a fast-paced team, solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, advanced keyboarding speed and accuracy, experience with statistical reporting and familiarity with modern database environments are assets for this position. Bilingualism is an asset for this position.
- Receive visitors, deal with enquiries and arrange appointments for the Manager and other staff as required.
- Answer telephone calls for the Unit, obtain information from callers where required, respond to routine enquiries and refer calls to the appropriate staff member when necessary.
- Act as a resource person, follow up on queries from internal College staff on the status of various projects and relay the required responses back to the appropriate individual.
- Log, distribute and track incoming mail for the Evaluation Services Unit.
- Compose and word process letters in reply to routine enquiries and process mail merges to support coordinated mailings.
- Transcribe and format letters, memoranda, articles, reports, speeches, briefing notes and other materials ensuring accuracy and proper distribution.
- Provide administrative support for the unit including co-ordinating documentation for staff attendance, vacations, performance reviews, budget material, and so forth.
- Log, distribute and track denial packages and complete all associated administrative tasks
- Ensure that the unit manager is updated on day-to-day activities within the unit.
- Ensure that work prepared in the Unit for the Council or senior staff is of high quality and is processed according to format in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain filing systems for the unit.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Manager of Evaluation Services.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume no later than November 15, 2019.
Ontario College of Teachers is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Ottawa, ON Part-time Riverside South Dairy Queen is looking to hire a part time evening shift lead. Duties: - Assist front line staff in product preparation, ensuring proper portioning and timeli [...]
Kitchener, ON Part-time $16.50 an hour Do you enjoy cleaning? Why not get paid for something you LOVE doing!?! Clean & Tidy is seeking 3 more team members to join our family. Please note, we are [...]
Ottawa, ON Part-time, Temporary Position Overview Temporary position until September 30, 2020, approximately. This position is responsible for the collection, receiving, accessioning and prep [...]
Alma, QC Part-time, Permanent Travailler chez Mode Choc, c’est : C’est de se réaliser dans un milieu de travail convivial et dynamique qui offre de belles conditions de travail, car nous croy [...]