Minto Group Inc.
Job Title: Part-Time Concierge (This position will require candidates to be available to work night, overnight and weekend shifts)
Business Unit: Minto Apartment REIT
Why join Minto?
Minto is an award-winning integrated real estate development, construction and property management company that has proudly created healthy communities and innovative places for people to live, work and play for over 60 years. Our business is comprised of four entities ( Minto Communities Management Inc., Minto Communities Florida, Minto Properties Inc., Minto Group Corporate Office ) with operations in major cities spanning across Canada and the United States. As we continue to evolve and grow,
we believe in hiring the best people who are as committed to creating incredible experiences for our customers as we are. In turn, we offer incredible benefits and career growth for our employees including a competitive total rewards package, Minto Learning Centre courses, tuition reimbursement, flexible summer hours in many locations and much more. Join Minto to find out how you can be a part of it all!
What you’ll be responsible for day to day:
- Greets, acknowledge and welcome arriving and departing guests;
- Demonstrates good listening skills, asks questions to clarify;
- Screens and co-ordinates access for visitors, contract and service people;
- Maintains up to date and accurate information on current events, local services and attractions;
- Receives and coordinates deliveries for guests;
- Books meeting rooms when required;
- Maintains coffee station in lobby;
- Assign parking passes and administration of this
- Assists guests with luggage, parcels etc.;
- Accepts laundry/dry cleaning from guest and ensures it gets processed
- Monitors all video, alarm and communication systems;
- Monitors premises to ensure building is safe and secure;
- Performs and carries out emergency procedures as required;
- Verifies all visitors prior to entrance;
- Monitors traffic outside of building, entrance and garage ;
- Maintains log books of activities, maintenance requests, problems and key distribution;
- Ensures front desk/work area is neat and tidy at all times;
- Reports complaints and service breakdowns;
- Reports all guest comments and suggestions;
- Ensures Minto Customer Service Standards are implemented at all times;
- Keeps immediate manager aware of any difficult issues;
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
Who we’re looking for:
Education: High School is an asset.
Experience: A minimum of one to two (1-2) years of work experience is required.
Skills, Knowledge and abilities:
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Effective Communication skills- listening, written and verbal
- Customer Service oriented
- Collaborative and Team Player
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook
- Problem Solving skills
- Good Judgment
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative and creative
- Attention to detail
Minto is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of our recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Titre du poste : Administrateur Lieu de travail : Appartements Rockhill - 4858, chemin Côte-des-Neiges, Montréal (Québec) H3V 1G8 Pourquoi rejoindre Minto? Nous sommes une société imm [...]
Minto Communities Canada Toronto, Ontario Why join Minto? We are an award winning, and fully integrated real estate company, offering new homes and condos, rentals, furnished suites, prope [...]
Minto communities Toronto, ON Why join Minto? We are an award winning, and fully integrated real estate company, offering new homes and condos, rentals, furnished suites, property and inve [...]
Development Analyst Minto Communities Canada Toronto, Ontario We invite you to explore Minto’s Development Analyst opportunity! Minto is an award-winning, fully-integrated real estat [...]