Requisition ID: 72240
Tangerine is Canada’s leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It’s important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
Client Business Support (CBS) is a client focused processing department that enables the bank to demonstrate that a digital bank can offer superior client experience by efficiently and effectively delivering on the promises made to our clients.
The CBS department is made up of several teams; each team plays a unique role in providing support for Deposits, Lending, and Investments products.
The following teams along with their specialized focus is what makes Client Business Support an integral piece of our organization:
- Account Processing
- Account Support
- AML Operations
- Business Savings Accounts
- Credit Card Operations
- Lending - Servicing, Funding, Discharge, Underwriting
- Operational Excellence
- Quality Assurance
- Registered Products
- Statements and Year-End
Overall, Client Business Support is committed to delivering a 'Wow' experience. While we do not speak directly with our clients, we make sure we deliver on promises made to our clients!
The Project Analyst, Operational Excellence is responsible for analyzing and executing on operational efficiencies, including but not limited to system enhancements, process change improvements, regulatory and compliance requirements and supporting prioritized initiatives across the bank.
The Project Analyst represents CBS as a stakeholder for CBS initiated projects/enhancements and corporate projects that impact CBS. The Project Analyst will report directly to the Project Manager of Operational Excellence.
- Participate in projects including, but not limited to, product, platform and process enhancements
- Manage and review the CBS Enhancement intake process
- Create/review CBS business cases, scorecards and business recommendations
- Prepare process diagrams that reflect current and enhanced business processes
- Deep dive research, analysis on process improvements and client related issues
- Provide recommendations for improvements to processes and procedures
- Performing of test strategies and cases for User Acceptance Testing
- Define the scope and the metrics to confirm success for CBS projects and initiatives in collaboration with the CBS leadership team
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience in the financial services industry
- Project Experience (Agile/Waterfall) strongly preferred
- Experience with testing strategies and tools
- Professional Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is recommended
- IIBA (ECBA, CCBA, CBAP) is an asset
- Technical Skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Visio and PowerPoint
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills required
- SharePoint is an asset
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong ambiguity tolerance
- Advanced business writing and presentation/verbal communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate effectively
The Project Analyst, Operational Excellence will be working in a traditional office environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : North York
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 41803 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. What your role will be… Small Business Advisor A multinational winning team… [...]
Requisition ID: 66557 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose The Senior Manager, Enterprise & Technology Strategy is a key member of the En [...]
Requisition ID: 71761 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. The Team The Application Support team is responsible for providing production support [...]
Requisition ID: 62319 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. When you join our Customer Contact Centre, you’re joining an internationally recognized, award [...]