Signature Flight Support.
We Service Private Jets!
Are you interested in the aviation industry; and do you have experience or interest with customer service? Are you a student seeking a job to compliment your schedule, or starting a career in aviation? As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a team environment, working with flight crews and passengers. We invite you to become a member of the worldwide Signature Flight Support team.
- Delivering a proactive, personalized service experience to Private and Corporate Aviation clientele.
- Arranging services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation.
- Coordinating aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage.
- Effectively communicating via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication.
- Educating customers on available services, promotions and programs.
- Processing customer invoices.
- Answering customer questions and resolving issues as necessary.
- We are looking for team members with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous FBO experience a plus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Primary Location: Canada-Alberta-Calgary-Calgary International Airport - YYC
Employee Status: Regular
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Calgary, AB Part-time Who We Are: HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and [...]
Toronto, ON Part-time $14 an hour - Responding to emails - Calling and booking leads that come from the website/following-up - Managing missed payments - Helping to manage clientele nutrit [...]
Sherbrooke, QC Part-time, Permanent Conseiller(ère) à la vente, semi temps plein Chlorophylle Québec, QC Description du poste et responsabilités Vous aimez nos produits. Les vêtements Chlor [...]
Richmond, BC Part-time Support Store Manager in the implementation of initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives, with a focus Operations, Brand and Talent. Ensure consistent implementation [...]