- YOU ARE
- - Default language You consider change to be a constant part of daily life and an opportunity for learning, growth and improvement. You excel by developing others and making other people excel by creating a fun, motivating work environment with focus on development. You wish to achieve impact and make a difference for the better both in a customer perspective and for co-workers. In addition, you thrive when working with variation and enjoy collaborating with a spectrum of functions and people. You are an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values, have a passion for large scale retailing and interest for home furnishing.
We see that
- you have experience in working with Digital and planning resources according to business needs
- you are driving business development through Digital advancement and technology.
- You have proven successful leadership in a similar sized organisation, delivering both business result and people development.
- you have experience with leading change initiatives, also affecting people, and in managing vendors.
- You are successful in leading projects or processes on a national level, you are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- You are appreciated for extensive communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing and for your knowledge of IKEA brand, culture, values and way of working.
You have knowledge in following areas:
- in-depth knowledge of the IKEA Concept, the IKEA Brand Identity and the IKEA culture & Values
- extensive understanding of Digital systems, understanding how technology affects the world and how that relates to the IKEA business
- extensive knowledge of how to set direction, create and manage long-term plans, set budgets and goals, and follow up on KPIs
- how to enable and contribute to growth, low cost and sustainable profitability in accordance with our overall purpose, retail direction and our financial strategy
- understanding of using business cases to evaluate future scenarios, and how to assess the quality and strength of business cases
- ensuring high quality execution of all People processes securing performing, competent and engaged co-workers
- global mind-set with extensive ability to see- and focus on the big picture for IKEA and the customer
- YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- a Country Digital Manager, you will be the leader of the Country Group Digital Organisation and you will drive strong collaboration, communication and integration between the Digital country activity groups and Central Group Digital. You will also take full responsibility for the Digital Agenda and lead the Digital transformation in countries to ensure that Digital capabilities are fully leveraged. In addition, you will optimise customer journeys, by securing that all Digital components are integrated. Furthermore, you will ensure adherence to defined process and governance for local development of products, high quality technical support provided to support business operations in the country and that product deployments are executed with excellence.
- provide functional expertise to the country strategic direction, and to the formulation and implementation of an integrated multi-channel strategy with focus on Digital aspects of the customer journey through active participation in the Country Retail Management Team
- be an active member in the country management team contributing to the overall performance of the country
- be a change agent and lead the digital transformation
- lead the Country Digital Unit in alignment with Central to ensure one strategy and one agenda, and champion new Digital initiatives, securing that Country Digital needs and opportunities from all functions are reported to Central
- secure that Digital is represented in all business initiatives to secure that Digital capabilities and opportunities are optimised, and be the advocate for high quality data driven decision making across functions
- secure interdependence and cooperation with all relevant functions and stakeholders, to secure integration and common focus (e.g. Commercial, CFF)
- lead, inspire and motivate co-workers in the Country Digital unit to perform their best and continuously develop capabilities and talent to serve the Digital needs of the customers
- continuously strive to improve ways of working by initiating country specific improvements and escalating potential improvements to Central when applicable for multiple countries
- accountable for the overall successful coordination of global deployments, local projects, products and capacity in the country
- be responsible for making the budget and planning for Digital activities and accountable for achieving excellent results in the country
- be responsible for ensuring that local development is approved and follows guidelines defined by Central in order to secure that local development happens with excellence in a scalable and secure way
- have an overall responsibility to ensure information security and compliance is incorporated in all parts of the country Digital unit operations
- Team vision ( title) TOGETHER AS A TEAM
- ’re the ones who make it possible for people to have a smarter life at home and a hassle-free and rewarding shopping experience. Together we work to find new digital solutions for every business need to help make IKEA a great and efficient place to work. We like to think of ourselves as innovative and modern, and we believe that nothing would actually work without us.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Boucherville, QC - QUI TU ES - • Tu aimes le contact avec les clients et tu es à l'aise d'aller vers eux de manière amicale et polie. - Tu as envie de contribuer activement à la mis [...]
Vaughan, ON - WE WILL LOVE YOU - - Default language • You have at least 6 months of customer service work experience in retail, distribution, or similar environment - Your coordination [...]
Vancouver, BC - WE WILL LOVE YOU - - Default language • You have an amazing attention for details (like expiry dates) and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities (like making san [...]
Vancouver, BC Part-time - YOU ARE - - Default language • You love customers and are confident in approaching them in a polite and friendly manner. - You are passionate about actively [...]