Levi Strauss & Co..
We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We are looking for a Store Manager who will bring innovation, creativity and leadership to our team.
It is important to us this person has the energy and desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brand’s past.
The purpose of this position is to direct and lead superior retail strategies and execute store operation functions to deliver financial growth and sustained brand equity.
Sales Stylist are responsible for implementing a variety of functions and procedures relating to customer service, sales, merchandising, and store operations.
- Show a thorough understanding of Levi Strauss & Company’s history and heritage
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Provide exceptional customer service to every Levi’s® Store customer using The 3C’s of Success:Connect, Consult & Close
- Meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily
- Comply with Levi’s® Stores cash handling guidelines
- Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs
- Assist stock associates with replenishment and security tagging of merchandise on the selling floor as needed
- Assist in pricing of merchandise as needed
- Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi’s®Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures
- Rapid and accurate sales floor refill and replenishment through RFID-enabled inventory processes
- Basic technology skills – familiarity with iOS, basic device troubleshooting, read and understand technical training manuals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, squatting, and bending
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Exhibits the following characteristics:
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. We have established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Levi Strauss & Co. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise the Recruiter if you require accommodation during the recruitment process. Informing the Company that you require an accommodation will not impact the selection process in any way, either favorably or negatively.
Ottawa Ontario Canada
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Grounded in safety, quality, and ethics, our experts lead their fields and guide our work with rigor, a creative spirit, and vision for growth. We draw from more than 20 technical specialties around t [...]
Line of Service Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism IFS - Clients & Markets Management Level Manager Job Description & Summary A career in Sales and Marketing, wi [...]
La Description Bienvenue chez Sherwin-Williams Sherwin-Williams est la plus importante entreprise de revêtements en Amérique du Nord et la troisième plus importante au monde. Avec des ventes de [...]
Company SummaryWalmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is [...]