Grande Prairie, AB
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunnelling. Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
You will operate plant and equipment to provide blasting products and services to customers. And to assist in providing a quality service of bulk explosives to customers in a safe and environmentally conscious manner at all times. This position will deliver to clients and meet the client expectations by:
- Ensuring compliance with operating procedures and standards
- Ensure raw materials are stored correctly, ensure correct accreditation signage is displayed, ensure all raw materials are correctly labelled
- Maintaining the culture of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- Notifying the Team Leader of any variations in product appearance or performance
Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Class 3 commercial driver license with air endorsement
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment
- Good attentionto detail and maith skills tohandle inventory on daily basis
- Ability to prioritize various projects, ongoing daily tasks, and high priority situations to maximum efficiency
What we offer
The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation; - Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialise or become a generalist; - A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged; - Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth; - Competitive salary packages
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Surrey, BC Full-time, Permanent Salary: $24.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Available: [...]
Norman Wells, NT AECOM is seeking a Junior Project Coordinator to support Imperial Norman Well project in Norman Wells, NWT. This is a full time position with 21/10 shift rotation. Camp and Flight/Tr [...]
Winnipeg, MB Driver Recruiter Winnipeg, MB The Driver Recruiter is responsible for ensuring that the Company is provided with a sufficient quantity and quality of Drivers and Owner Operators, in a [...]
Mississauga, ON Job Summary The Executive Assistant is a senior specialist position that provides high-quality support to the District Manager and other top-level executives in a timely and professio [...]