Our client is seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst for a 2 month contract in Saint John, NB!
- Define, validate and document business requirements related to application change requests
- Document and validate current state processes and business/system interactions, and to define future state processes and business/system interactions
- investigate assigned incidents, interact with end users, engage SMEs, propose solutions, and follow assigned incidents to resolution
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience documenting/ diagramming business process and workflows
- Experience within healthcare industry
- Experience with Allscripts
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Int Bilingual (English/ Spanish) Project coordinator to assist with 16 streamlines working with confluence and Jira 12783 Location Address: Scarborough Contract Duration: 6 months (with possibili [...]
Our client has an immediate requirement for a Intermediate Communications Writer, with Project experience, to support the OCM Team in the development and editing of communication materials and present [...]
Our client has an opening for a QA Team Lead to manage a small team and lead the completion of testing activities for their large ERP implementaiton. Responsibilities: - Helps to efine and imp [...]
Sr. Java Developer to develop a new FIX STP adapter using Quickfix and messaging tools (MQ/JMS/ Solace/Kafka) within capital markets-12778 Location Address: Downtown Toronto Contract Duration: 11/ [...]