Job Title: Customer Service Representative – Retail Stores
Job Type: Seasonal (November & December)
Hourly Rate: $15.94
Language: English (French Language proficiency is an asset)
Are you passionate about people? Are you interested in a company that excels in customer experiences and has a strong customer brand? Do values matter to you? Do you bring your real self to work and live to the values – customer service, excellence, social responsibility, health & safety and integrity?
Join the LCBO team this Holiday Season!
Under the general supervision of the Store Manager,
the successful candidate will assume responsibility and accountability for the key store functions and every day drive store results and champion responsible retailing.
What’s the role about?
- Ability to interact and contribute to positive interpersonal relations with customers, LCBO employees, wholesale and trade representatives;
- Customer engagement, sharing product knowledge and providing a best in class Customer Experience
- Assisting with receiving of inventory, stock replenishment and maintaining Customer Ready Standards
- Job rotational duties may include repetitive lifting of cases in varying weights and sizes, standing continuously, and processing customer transactions while leaving a great lasting impression
What You Need?
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- Minimum of 18 years of age
Why Join the LCBO Team?
- Thrive: Exposure to a public sector agency and working in an engaging team environment
- Connect: Work in an environment where technology and people connect
- Develop: Grow your skills through our paid online and in-class mandatory training programs, and have access to ongoing learning opportunities, and comprehensive product education
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a wage above minimum
We’re a world-class retailer and wholesaler. We hire driven people we want to learn from and who want to grow their careers. LCBO understands a great career is made up of varied days, compelling problems to solve, and human connection. We work with our employees to create a working experience that drives both the organization and the people within it forward.
- Please be advised that candidates meeting above criteria may be contacted via email. As such, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
Opportunities exist across the province; please visit and apply on www.lcbo.com/careers. We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The LCBO is currently accepting applications for Part-time Customer Service Representatives to work in LCBO’s retail store in Ridgetown. Part-time Customer Service Representatives are expected t [...]
Location: Marathon, Ontario, Canada Job Category: Customer Service Job Type: Part Time The LCBO is currently accepting applications for Part-time Customer Service Representatives to w [...]
At the LCBO, we deliver remarkable experiences as the trusted destination for the world’s wine, beers, and spirits. One of the world's largest purchasers of beverage alcohol, we are a best-in-class, [...]
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Job Category: Customer Service Job Type: Seasonal Seasonal Customer Service Representatives (Mississauga) Job Title: Customer Service Repres [...]